Thread: Olight BALDR pro, Any good? How about the TLR-8

Olight BALDR pro, Any good? How about the TLR-8

Just strictly looking for people who have actually used the BALDR Pro first hand for an extended period of time and can speak to its quality and performance. I'm particularly interested in how well the laser holds zero. Also any feedback on the Streamlight TLR-8?

Please advise...
    Thanks in advance

I like the TLR8a with green laser. It’s the first really capable WML that’s compact enough for CCW.

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

I'm reaching out to Olight about this, there's been a bit of interest in the Baldr Pro.
    #RESIST

I’ve used Streamlight for a number of applications. My current carry is a Gen5G19MOS with a TLR8A mounted, “high switch”. I typically have it in a Safariland duty holster or a JMCK OWB2.
    I’ve had no issues with the light, laser or mount and have taken it off and remounted a couple of times. My laser zero is a B8 @15 yards.
    The “A” switch, high, is the way to go for me. I’ve run a couple of shooting evaluations, and temporarily activate with my support thumb. If one handed, index finger. It’s on my usual carry gun-I’m a believer. It’s a nice to have, not gotta have, but really nice to have...
    I firmly believe in dry firing the gear to get the manipulations down.
    I have no experience with the Olight.

User Tag List