Thread: NY state senator introduces bill that would require personal liability inurance

Student

NY state senator introduces bill that would require personal liability inurance

... because there won't be anything resembling a radical increase in frivolous lawsuits hoping for any kind of settlement.

And, I'm confused about the goal - because at least one state that wants to hit cops' wallets has proposed denying the officers any kind of insurance.

We've got a state representative that introduces a bill requiring gun owners carry $1m in personal liability insurance. The insurance industry laughs at him and the Democrats here just ignore him.

I tried to carry insurance and my state AG said the company I had insurance with wasn't compliant with the state insurance code.

I'm not sure what insurance they want me to carry. Maybe they could give me some hints which company's are acceptable to them.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    But I thought NY went after the NRA for selling carry insurance; citing that insurance for criminal defense was illegal in NY. WTF? Or is this just civil?

User Tag List