Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Administration Denies Reconstruction Funding for MN

Didn't read it all but FEMA only covers certain things....It will likely be blamed on Trump by the same media that won't talk about Jessica Doty Whitaker shot in the head while with her 3yo by peaceful BLm protesters.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Right.

And you know what finally made the city get its act together?

I'm not omniscient, so I don't personally know for sure....but it came right after a bunch of businesses launched a massive lawsuit against the city that was racking up owed damages by the millions per day.

Coincidence?

Kind of funny, what happens when politicians need to operate in the realm of reality instead of fantasy land where no consequences exist.
    There was that, but then the commie city council member led a protest march to the mayor’s house. I think that personal attack on the Mayor’s power had more to do with it than anything.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    So, I wonder, if Durkan asked for the federal money to clean up the CHAZ remnants and fed refused, would that be punitive too? She made an executive decision to let that zone exist until people got killed, not until the area got defaced. Does Seattle deserve federal funds to repair the damages accumulated over the time allowed by her?
    No....and I live here. Think Big Picture.....State Constitution prohibits income tax....our shut down and cHOP was to set foundation to change State constitution. Because income tax is more fare.....

Seattle is a shit hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    There was that, but then the commie city council member led a protest march to the mayor’s house. I think that personal attack on the Mayor’s power had more to do with it than anything.
    And then Trump said he was coming to fix cHOP and Durkin did NOT want Trump to get any thunder. A chance for her to save (a bad) face.

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    And then Trump said he was coming to fix cHOP and Durkin did NOT want Trump to get any thunder. A chance for her to save (a bad) face.
    So what's this headline I saw about an attempt at a recall on her?

Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    So what's this headline I saw about an attempt at a recall on her?
    The mayor is calling for recalls on city council members. City council members are calling for the mayor's resignation. The progressives are having each other for lunch.

What that means is Seattle will elect even more progressive progressives.

Seattle is a shit hole.

The mayor is calling for recalls on city council members. City council members are calling for the mayor's resignation. The progressives are having each other for lunch.

Seattle is a shit hole.
    Don't know whether to laugh or cry on that one...what a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    I suspect this, as well.

Seattle is a shit hole.
    This may also be the case. We shall see who is left standing next election cycle. Could be all of them, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    People should not depend on the government when they live in the path of half of the storms hitting the Gulf.
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    How about California burning down every year or so? What about the Midwest getting hammered by Tornadoes?
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    What about New Orleans - why do you build a city basically inside the bathtub and are surprised when you get wet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Exact ly! It's their personal choice to live there.
    I'm in agreement - except when federal negligence significantly contributes to the damages (like when mismanagement of federal forests exacerbates the spread of routine fires or when shoddy federal construction of a levee results in its failure).

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 36trap View Post
    I believed that for quite some time. How many free states remain? Liberals will find their way to all remaining free states and attempt to inject their bullshit. Given their success at picking off states one by one, I have no reason to believe they won't control all 50 states at some point. Then what? If I'm gonna end up fighting, I'd rather save the hassle and fight for this place I already call home.
    fair point. thanks

User Tag List