Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: For those who EDC a DA/SA, what's your small gun?

Always between two major rivers that begin with the letter "M."
    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    It’s cool but what brand of cargo pants do you wear?
    The family CFO is a committed "sale" shopper, so the cargo pants are a mixed bag, some pairs making the PX4 SC a no-go. The ones from Duluth Trading work and last long enough to justify their cost. I have had some useable Sonoma and Croft & Barrow cargos along with other brands I honestly don't remember.

I occasionally wear bib overalls and have a couple pair of those that have truly generous pockets. Unfortunately, they tend to invite attention - if not derision - anywhere but a job site.
    gn

"On the internet, nobody knows if you are a dog... or even a cat."

Like many here, DA/SA gun choices: Beretta 92D ( yeah I know its DAO ), 92A1, 3913, P239 and P07. 99% of the time its the 92D or 92A1 depending on the day and where I am knowingly going to be traveling.

JoninWA got me going in 2017 with his 92D thread and I upgraded my 92D with a whole lotta LTT love. Its a sweetheart! In fact, all of my Beretta's have LTT inside and out. My M9A3 is next to see some LTT attention.

For those carrying a P239, holster of choice? JM does not support this one for AIWB holsters and I am hunting an AIWB for that particular gun. Right now I have a SSIWB holster but prefer AIWB. Please let me know what you have! Thanks
    Johnny Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Walker View Post
    For those carrying a P239, holster of choice? JM does not support this one for AIWB holsters and I am hunting an AIWB for that particular gun. Right now I have a SSIWB holster but prefer AIWB. Please let me know what you have! Thanks
    I'm using a JMCK AIWB P228 holster cranked waaaaaay tight to hold the P239.

I normally carry a P229R, my usage of a P239 is very niche. I'm honestly having a hard time remembering the last time I carried it. If I can't carrying the P229R or Mk25 my micro carry is a Kahr CM9. It has less to do with any trigger commonality and more to do with it was inexpensive when I bought it and has been 100% for me in the 400 or so rounds I have through it. If prices were the same, I would have bought a Shield. I had 2 before and regret selling them both.

My small pistol is a Sig 239 9mm. My only non-full sized pistol that I own. It's for checking the mail, walking the dog around the block. Basically, it's my backup pistol. I carry it in a Galco IWB soft leather holster. 90% of the time I am carrying a full size service pistol instead of a compact one.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Walker View Post
    Like many here, DA/SA gun choices: Beretta 92D ( yeah I know its DAO ), 92A1, 3913, P239 and P07. 99% of the time its the 92D or 92A1 depending on the day and where I am knowingly going to be traveling.

JoninWA got me going in 2017 with his 92D thread and I upgraded my 92D with a whole lotta LTT love. Its a sweetheart! In fact, all of my Beretta's have LTT inside and out. My M9A3 is next to see some LTT attention.

This is the holster I use for my Sig 239. http://https://www.midwayusa.com/pro...588?pid=759316

It's ok to carry a KelTec or a jFrame from time to time...

User Tag List