Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: For those who EDC a DA/SA, what's your small gun?

Site Supporter
    In descending size order, when I carried mostly TDAs: 92A1, 3913, 642, P32. Usually, the 3913 or 642 or both.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Curious if any of the Beretta carriers have tried the PX4 Subcompact.
    I have, made a successful project out of it by “Langdon-izing” one with LTT components as much as possible. It was sweet and I really enjoyed it. My daughter, shot it, loved it and now owns it. Check it out:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....SA-Glock-26-27

I carry my Px4CC pretty much exclusively. I have smaller options, Kimber K6S, S&W 642, and a S&W Shield. I’ve been able to tote the Px4CC pretty much everywhere regardless of garb.

Site Supporter
    I usually carry a LTT 92 in a Keepers. If I need to be lower profile, I have a CZ P-07

With my P-07 and a JM kydex holster I can wear anything but a rash guard. Anything that needs to be smaller or more concealed has to be very small. Like pocket carrying my LCP.

ETA: this is a rash guard while carrying a P-07. You can sorta make out the grip, but even then you kinda have to be close up and looking for it.

Last edited by 45dotACP; 07-13-2020 at 05:30 PM.

Mine is a SiG P225a1. A S&W 3913 or 3953 would be a nice option. A 3953 was my first CCW pistol way back when I had hair. Great little pistol. Very underrated.
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

My small go to is a Glock 43. Admittedly, my “primary” 92G Compact has taken a back seat to my 48. While I prefer a DA/SA, it’s lighter and slimmer and I shoot it just as well. Both are 15 + 1, and both ironically due to after market magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    I usually carry a LTT 92 in a Keepers. If I need to be lower profile, I have a CZ P-07

With my P-07 and a JM kydex holster I can wear anything but a rash guard. Anything that needs to be smaller or more concealed has to be very small. Like pocket carrying my LCP.

ETA: this is a rash guard while carrying a P-07. You can sorta make out the grip, but even then you kinda have to be close up and looking for it.

Wow, thats the "least printy" normal sized set-up ive seen. And i use jmcustom too. Which holster is that?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Wow, thats the "least printy" normal sized set-up ive seen. And i use jmcustom too. Which holster is that?
    That's a Wingclaw 2.5 with soft loops, and the large foam wedge.

I was very surprised with how concealable it is.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

I shouldn't have started this thread. Now I'm just thinking about how much I could use a CW9 and maybe a CT9 in addition. And how much Kahrs could use an SCD.

At least the first thought is within the realm of possibility. Kahrs are cheap.

There is not a true DA/SA small handgun that I like and works for me. So, I have stuck with my trusty M&P Shield 9 for many years. I do carry a Ruger LCR 38 a lot as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post

I am not so flat in the stomacj area as I used to be. I have tried to AIWB carry my CZ P07 and M&P Shield 9 and get the same results. it looks like I have a massive growth on my stomach. Just does not work for me, but you are pulling it off like a champ!

User Tag List