Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't Let This Be You...

I already have three cans of the Sabre bear units - Home Depot sells it and had a sale a months ago.

There may or may not be a Ryobi 18-volt blower in the garage that was on close out from Tractor Supply.

80 volts...c'mon now.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I have a side hustle I am considering. An electric leafblower that runs on a rechargeable battery, combined with a magazine of OC bear spray canisters....... pulling a pin arms the containers, and closes a switch on the blower unit.

If I can get the unit cost under $299, I figure I am golden.
    Can I use these in lieu of the bear spray canniser: https://www.keepshooting.com/clear-o...-grenade.html? A couple of them followed me home a few weeks back.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    80 volts...c'mon now.
    This is the quieter, gentler Grandpa Serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldherkpilot View Post
    Can I use these in lieu of the bear spray canniser: https://www.keepshooting.com/clear-o...-grenade.html? A couple of them followed me home a few weeks back.
    Sabre makes both a 6 and 4 ounce OC grenade. Dropped from a second story window onto a lawn, it could produce a useful but very temporary barrier to entry of a habitation.

What the absolute fuck did I just watch? Nowhere in my job description was taking a beating like that a requirement and I doubt it’s in that officers. As soon as that Officer went to the ground the first time that guy was shootable...being physically outmatched in a fight is a pretty solid articulated fact for the use of PDF especially when you’re getting beaten about the head with an impact weapon that was taken from you. Someone needs to figure out where his “mean gene” went.

And if you're not aggravated enough...

I can remember the days when if you messed with a cop in NYC, you were in for a world of hurt. We have to find a way to de-fuck the police...as that is what de Blasio has done to the department.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    ^^^^^^^
    Dumbfounded...

It’s a significant societal shift when bystanders can/will attack police at will without consequences.

My hope is that Rudy runs again. His platform could be “I fixed it once, I can do it again”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCB View Post
    What the absolute fuck did I just watch? Nowhere in my job description was taking a beating like that a requirement and I doubt it’s in that officers. As soon as that Officer went to the ground the first time that guy was shootable...being physically outmatched in a fight is a pretty solid articulated fact for the use of PDF especially when you’re getting beaten about the head with an impact weapon that was taken from you. Someone needs to figure out where his “mean gene” went.
    I wonder if this taking place in Canada influenced his hesitance to use deadly force? I recall that Officer Dinkheller had been reprimanded for excessive force shortly before his tragic night. I can only suspect that officers in the “politically correct and woke free-haven” that is Toronto Canada have had extreme political pressure on them to not be like their counterparts South of the Border.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    I wonder if this taking place in Canada influenced his hesitance to use deadly force? I recall that Officer Dinkheller had been reprimanded for excessive force shortly before his tragic night. I can only suspect that officers in the “politically correct and woke free-haven” that is Toronto Canada have had extreme political pressure on them to not be like their counterparts South of the Border.
    I was thinking the same thing.

User Tag List