Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't Let This Be You...

Don't Let This Be You...

Be safe out there folks...and remember, YOUR life matters more.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    If we had a news media interested in reporting the truth an not spin narratives in support of a neo-communist agenda, stories like this would be on the 24 hour news cycle and not some niche YouTube channel for people already aware enough to be watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    If we had a news media interested in reporting the truth an not spin narratives in support of a neo-communist agenda, stories like this would be on the 24 hour news cycle and not some niche YouTube channel for people already aware enough to be watching.
    Agree.

My concern is not that our members are unaware...but that it gets drummed into them incessantly that they and their lives don't matter and the repercussions of defending themselves from grave bodily injury or death will be met with devastating work related, financial and legal consequences should they survive.

This is not the mindset our brothers and sisters need hovering over them when the shtf. And they need to know that we are behind them.

Hesitation can bring dire consequences.

With the caveat that I’m no LEO, I’ll humbly submit that bookmarking this and similar vids as they crop up could yield dividends down the road. I have a folder marked “mindset-referenceUoF” that contains select articles and videos as they’ve come across the screen over the years. I’m pretty judicious about what goes in there, for sure, but after years of this, I have an ass ton of solid reference material to better explain my decisions, should need ever arise.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    This is not the mindset our brothers and sisters need hovering over them when the shtf. And they need to know that we are behind them.

Hesitation can bring dire consequences.
    Absolutely agree.
    I can not think back to a time when people would so willingly engage LE in physical combat, in such a mass scale as we see today.

It's great that LE knows we have their back, but what they really need is for the elected "leadership" to have their back, and that seems to be lacking. Of course, that locale dependent.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Absolutely agree.
    I can not think back to a time when people would so willingly engage LE in physical combat, in such a mass scale as we see today.

It's great that LE knows we have their back, but what they really need is for the elected "leadership" to have their back, and that seems to be lacking. Of course, that locale dependent.
    The "we" I am referring to includes elected officials. (Or those bums can show themselves out.)

Site Supporter
    I think about the current situation and feel terrible about much that has happened and fear what may come. My opinion is that media attacks against licenses to carry handguns will be next. Connection between the idea of white privilege and these licenses will be made. Further, I predict that strong arm type robberies will increase in number. Bad guys will figure out that disparity in size or threat of injury will not be a justification for potential victims to use lethal force. I predict that some citizens may carry throw down weapons. I certainly don't advise this. In my case, a good ass whipping would likely kill me, and for this reason, threat of injury becomes more than just a big deal.

Site Supporter
    We sold out or latest batch of Back The Blue signs in 4 days and now have a waiting list.
    Lots of LEO love here in North Texas.

Pains me to see cars driving by and failing to render assistance
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    We sold out or latest batch of Back The Blue signs in 4 days and now have a waiting list.
    Lots of LEO love here in North Texas.

Pains me to see cars driving by and failing to render assistance
    I have a side hustle I am considering. An electric leafblower that runs on a rechargeable battery, combined with a magazine of OC bear spray canisters....... pulling a pin arms the containers, and closes a switch on the blower unit.

If I can get the unit cost under $299, I figure I am golden.

Voila!

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I have a side hustle I am considering. An electric leafblower that runs on a rechargeable battery, combined with a magazine of OC bear spray canisters....... pulling a pin arms the containers, and closes a switch on the blower unit.

If I can get the unit cost under $299, I figure I am golden.
    1. https://www.amazon.com/Greenworks-GB.../dp/B00R6Z4SEQ

2. https://www.amazon.com/SABRE-Frontie...4589954&sr=8-2

User Tag List