Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .45 auto bullets

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Besides casting whats the most economical bullet for blasting, training, etc

I figure a 200 swc or 230gr rn cast, plated, or coated. I dont really care.

Got plenty of unique to use
    200gr SWC.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    I’ve been using Gallant bullets since I switched from Xtreme plated. They are $10 more shipped than the summers above but give me a mil-discount where summers doesn’t which usually makes them cheaper. They also throw in an extra 50 or so bullets for reasons. They have been a good quality option and have had good customer support.

https://gallantbullets.com/collectio...=8168282194017
    I’m getting my 9mm coated bullets from them via their subscription (which is awesome and easy and makes too much sense for most bullet makers to not offer it) but they’re like a month behind in shipping. I’m due to get my monthly order on the 19th of each month, and I got notification a few days ago my May order was finally shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I'm a tactical operator and Instructor and also retired military."

-read on another forum

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Acme Bullet Company's 200-grain RN with Hi-Tek coating come out to $0.104/bullet in 500 count. When they have them in stock their 2000 counts are a great price at $0.0925/bullet.

http://www.acmebullet.com/bullets-re...product_id=512
    Going to have to second this. Acme is the lowest price I have found for a Hi-Tek coated 92/6/2 alloy bullet and they were honoring the discount code posted on the Brian Enos board last time I ordered which is 10% (or was). I've shot several thousand in a couple different styles and have no issues with them. I like the 9mm 122gr NLG for general purpose and it works fabulously in .357 Sig which is a bonus. Their 148DEWC or BEWC is nice in the J frame. I only wish they would put their case qtys back up. I'm thinking of trying Precision Bullets out of Texas because of this. I understand that ACME is getting hammered with orders, but who isn't?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CJK View Post
    https://summersenterprisesllc.com/

I've been using them for a while, and I like both the standard and the coated. The prices are very reasonable.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Super price! Others too have posted very good sources.
    Last edited by willie; 07-12-2020 at 10:36 PM.

User Tag List