Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another reminder to get a dashcam!

Another reminder to get a dashcam!

My daughter and I nearly got ran off the road or into a head-on collision just a few minutes ago. This is from my old Mobius dashcam that I really need to replace. That being said, I'm still a 1000% better off than those without a dashcam at all.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-07-11 at 11.15.06 AM.jpg
Views: 963
Size:  51.1 KB
    #RESIST

Glad you’re both safe. Great reminder that I need to get one. I advise clients to get them to record custody exchanges, not sure why I haven’t gotten one for myself yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    Glad you’re both safe. Great reminder that I need to get one. I advise clients to get them to record custody exchanges, not sure why I haven’t gotten one for myself yet.
    I’m probably ordering this one based on reviews. Think about it, for under $100, you have complete piece of mind.
    #RESIST

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Yikes, glad you guys are OK. this is a timely reminder...

For less than $100, you avoid all “he said she said” in an accident. A dashcam is such a no brainer.
    #RESIST

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    For less than $100, you avoid all “he said she said” in an accident. A dashcam is such a no brainer.
    Yeah and the one you linked has a $15 off coupon. Ordered.

I've been meaning to get one for ages, just ordered. Thank you.

I’m also grateful for you and your daughter escaping disaster, LL.

And, point—and coupon—taken. Ordered.

This morning is getting expensive. A link for BCM lowers got me to pull the trigger on two. Now your post has gotten me to pull the trigger on two of these.

If we get a critical mass of P-F’ers to buy these, we may just be able to come up with enough content to create a dash cam video thread! Ha!

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I’m probably ordering this one based on reviews. Think about it, for under $100, you have complete piece of mind.
    I got a forward facing only when I bought one for my wife's car. The one I got for my truck has a rear facing as well. I'm thinking I like the two camera one better. I need to get one for the Camaro as well but want to find one that the rear facing stays on. Mine is pre-backup camera and backing up is basically Stevie Wonder mode, especially if there's any grade.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List