Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: COVID in Idaho

All kidding aside, I have met some wonderful, like minded folks who have moved here. Just getting a bit crowded these days. Hard to get used to.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    The Boise area has turned into a liberal “Mini Cali”. The only thing missing is In-N-Out Burger.
    I visit often. It’s still light years better than the Bay Area. It’s weird to walk into a Chipotle and see a nicely groomed college kid smile and ask what I would like instead of sneering from behind their blue screen as my eyes fixate on their gaping ear lobes or the just say “Whuch You Want!” And yet so far that has been my experience.

All kidding aside, I have met some wonderful, like minded folks who have moved here. Just getting a bit crowded these days. Hard to get used to.
    I’d be there in a heartbeat if I could stomach the commute.

The California invasion is getting old, most can't leave thier political views where they left.
    The outrageous property prices and tax increases here in the north make it so if you were born here you can hardly live here.
    I'm fine with like minded folk moving in, unfortunately it seems to be the opposite.

User Tag List