Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COVID in Idaho

COVID in Idaho

We're doing OK here in Idaho right now with COVID cases. We watch in horror as the rest of the country spikes and wonder how long before it does the same here.
    But just in case you were planning on vacationing or floating on our rivers and lakes and exploring our lands this summer, I do want to warn you that red ants and bedbugs have infested hotels/motels and all of the resorts, vacation rentals and campgrounds across the area due to a wetter than usual spring. Cougars have eaten domesticated animals and some smaller people. The poison oak has overtaken all other vegetation. We have had bear sightings at every park and in town.
    Porcupines are "stabbing" small children should they dare to enter the forest. Skunks have made their way over and multiplied at unprecedented rates and wander the local roads in packs. Murder hornets!?! We’ve got CRAPLOADS of murder hornets. And I’m pretty sure all private tiger owners have released them into the deserts and mountains of our territory. Head lice now have wings and fly... right beside giant bats and enormous locusts!!!

So stay where you are where it's safe! 😁
    Last edited by 4given; 07-10-2020 at 05:41 PM.

Sounds terrible. See you next week!

I may or may not have first hand knowledge of the dire situation in Idaho.

You know, rather than concoct your ridiculous story, it’s easier to just type

“QUARANTINE KOMMIEFORNIA”
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

‘Struth.

We had lunch in Pocatello yesterday.

What a horrible place. Everyone was rude and surly (must have been the bedbugs) and the prices were outrageous.

Did I mention the rabid Honey Badgers ???

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Yawnnnnn!!!!

NOTHING you have listed is 1/100000 as bad as the brain dead America hating leftists us Kalifornians are dealing with every time we step outside our front porch. You want to scare me away from Idaho - tell me about all the Kalifornia liberals you have moving there.

That will keep me away.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Something something potatoes something something.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Yawnnnnn!!!!

NOTHING you have listed is 1/100000 as bad as the brain dead America hating leftists us Kalifornians are dealing with every time we step outside our front porch. You want to scare me away from Idaho - tell me about all the Kalifornia liberals you have moving there.

That will keep me away.
    Our rental car has Cali plates. I’m pretty sure we go some dirty looks yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Yawnnnnn!!!!

That will keep me away.
    The Boise area has turned into a liberal “Mini Cali”. The only thing missing is In-N-Out Burger.

User Tag List