Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: If Groups No Longer Recognize the Legitimacy of the Law...

The purpose of the law & law enforcement is not protecting the people from the criminals. It's to protect the criminals from the people by having a measured means of arresting and punishing the guilty.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    The purpose of the law & law enforcement is not protecting the people from the criminals. It's to protect the criminals from the people by having a measured means of arresting and punishing the guilty.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Activist DA's don't care if cases ever make it to trial.
    It's all about ruining lives with the process.
    When one side has basically unlimited resources they can bring to bear, just being charged and bled dry through the process is enough to bring the vast majority of people to heel.
    Little consolation beating the wrap after the ride cost you everything you own.
    Do you feel Activest DAs will be included in your earlier statement ?

"There's a lot of serious people who aren't going to take a beatdown by the mob and will not be arrested for not taking a beatdown by the mob.
    It's a very short hop from that to preemptively seeking out the leaders that support the mob and the arrests."

Protest-in-road-get-hit-by-car seems to be based on the same psychosis as masks-we-don’t-need-no-stinkin-masks.

We can only hope that natural selection runs its course on both groups.

I honestly believe that 95% of Americans see both for the dipshits they are.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

User Tag List