Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Another affluent dude runs out with his gun! Goes on a car chase!

Site Supporter
    Some (could be many) do not understand break in contact is when to call LE not jump in truck and give chase.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hideeho View Post
    Some (could be many) do not understand break in contact is when to call LE not jump in truck and give chase.
    But Mah Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    ...It is fortunate that the victims in the case had the presence of mind to snap the pics that they did, otherwise this likely would have gone absolutely nowhere, or even bad for them.

This is yet another good reason to have a dash cam.

Even if he had only freaked out to the degree of calling LE, their version (turning around looking for friends house) would be vastly different, and provable, from his deluded version.
    “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    But Mah Rights
    You make an eloquent argument. I can only counter with I have the right to go back to what I was doing now that you’re gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    So, what are we guessing as to the gun that drugged-out CEO Man was branishing? Taurus? SCCY?
    I think Captain Underpants has himself a 9mm SCCY CPX-2. Potato photo on my phone but am pretty sure. Something about it seems off to be the flat topped .380 CPX-3. Nor am I seeing any black where the safety would be on a CPX-1 or CPX-4.

User Tag List