Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another affluent dude runs out with his gun! Goes on a car chase!

This last thing that jackass needs is a better gun.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

His statement is nuts. So he was voluntarily intoxicated, saw a strange car, cut it off and boxed it in, then got out with pistol in hand... but it’s cool, he couldn’t see that the other guy identified as Mexican-American, so it’s not racist. Like that makes it fine/legal/ok.

Quote Originally Posted by TDA View Post
    His statement is nuts. So he was voluntarily intoxicated, saw a strange car, cut it off and boxed it in, then got out with pistol in hand... but it’s cool, he couldn’t see that the other guy identified as Mexican-American, so it’s not racist. Like that makes it fine/legal/ok.
    Well, one is acting crazy, the other ends his CEO career.

I wonder if he's done this before. I hope they sue the hell out of him.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TDA View Post
    Nothing adds up in his favor. He was claiming that he was worried because people have been poaching elk, so he goes to challenge a couple in a sedan who drove up the driveway to his house. And then he's going to chase them down, on an apparently public street, and confront those suspected poachers? He's going to wave around a cheap-jack .380/9mm at people who, if they were truly poachers, might have a 7mm or better rifle or two?

And this guy's a CEO of a company? And he's the local Cynthia of the HOA.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    CEO loses his head:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/tech-ceo-f...ve_twopack_hed

He was pronounced deceased by first responders on the scene Tuesday afternoon.

Saleh's torso was detached from his head and limbs, which were found nearby in several large bags, sources said.
    That seems to be clue that he was deceased.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post

That seems to be clue that he was deceased.
    Meh, just another COVID fatality.

Site Supporter
    Easy to ventilate a head?

Quote Originally Posted by FrankinCA View Post
    That CEO should take a MUC class with Cecil
    No class can fix stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    New rule: If your net worth is over $1M, the MSRP of your heater must cost at least 0.1% of that (up to a maximum of, oh, $6K).
    Easy now, just because someone has $1M in net worth doesn't mean any of it is liquid. A $600 Glock serves me just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    One of the reasons I went into business for myself.
    I saw how stupid a lot of really successful and wealthy businessmen were.
    If those dummies can make it, I damn sure have a chance.
    No shit. That's been my mantra for decades. All the headaches of running my own business are completely worth it. When I read the threads about corporate bullshit some folks go through and interviewing for those positions, I am sure glad I don't have to dick around with that.

People are crazy. They are stressed out. They have been cooped up with nothing but doom and gloom news 24/7. That’s a pretty ripe combination for doing dumb shit.

We will soon see a push for more control on guns as evidenced by the St. Louis lawyer, now this guy and a few more who will undoubtedly loose their shit as we go into lockdown #2.

2020 is turning into an awesome year. Ain’t it?

User Tag List