Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: it's free just swipe yo EBT

it's free just swipe yo EBT

Looks like my 17 year old is now part of the free shit army.
    He received his very first EBT card!
    I'm so proud.

Apparently if your school system does district wide free/reduced lunches then every single student in that district gets a $400 EBT card from the state.

I told him to go spend my tax refund wisely.
    He bought a shit load of steaks (boneless ribeyes were two for one!) and Pringles.

He's living that boss EBT life.

I'd laugh if the whole thing wasn't a waste of pretend money.
    Oh well, at least I'm getting some of my tax money returned to me.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

at least he got a 2-for-1 deal on the steaks. shows he's at least thinking about maximizing the funds. he sharing the meat bounty with you I hope.

and people wonder why I work my ass off to pay as little taxes as humanly possible.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    at least he got a 2-for-1 deal on the steaks. shows he's at least thinking about maximizing the funds. he sharing the meat bounty with you I hope.

and people wonder why I work my ass off to pay as little taxes as humanly possible.
    He lives in my house and is still learning the grill, so he's sharing it all whether he wants to or not.
    I told him to go down to the ghetto store and get me $200 worth of alcohol and lotto tickets with his $400 EBT.
    He was too scared.
    Kids these days are pussies, when I was 17 we'd buy beer from the Asia-Mart.
    The Korean running the place knew Andrew Jackson was over 21, hence you were good to buy as soon as you slapped ol Andrew down on the counter.
    Last edited by JodyH; 07-10-2020 at 07:46 AM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

Site Supporter
    That is nuts...

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    When I was 17, the grocery store left a pallet of beer unattended on the loading dock that faced the main "back way" into downtown. There were three or four guys who mysteriously always seemed to be able to get plenty of beer for a party for a couple months after that. I was not one of them.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

WTF?! Sounds like a glitch. I can see those who qualify for free and reduced lunch getting automatically signed up for EBT, but the entire school????

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    WTF?! Sounds like a glitch. I can see those who qualify for free and reduced lunch getting automatically signed up for EBT, but the entire school????
    Yup.. {The Professional} EVERYONE! {/The Professional}

get them hooked early, diabolical!

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Yup.. {The Professional} EVERYONE! {/The Professional}
    That can't be allowed to be an opportunity missed...

There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by pooty View Post
    get them hooked early, diabolical!

I admire her honesty...and her badonkadonk.

User Tag List