Thread: HK45 with TLR-7/8 with custom key by Mfrey

HK45 with TLR-7/8 with custom key by Mfrey

So I'm sure most on this forum know about the cool custom work mfrey has been doing with custom keys to adapt lights

so I reached out to him about HK45 and a TLR-8AG that I had recently purchased
    Don't want to mill my slide for a RDS although that would be preferred. Maybe if I can find a used slide I would do it in the future.

So took some measurements and had some good back and forth conversations with him
    Came up with a reasonable price for a key as I was the first run there was going to be some setup etc...

Good communication and he even felt the first sample he got from his source wasn't up to his standards so requested I wait a little more to get something he approved of

Received the item and fits like a glove. I have the same light on my p226 with the appropriate key and it fits the same.
    Tiny gap between the light and trigger guard.
    No problems with reaching the controls with either finger.

Took it out shooting and it worked as advertised. Long term holding zero with the laser is to be determined
    But it holds the light nice and steady.

I would post pics but it says I don't have permission. Maybe Mfrey will post the pics I sent him. I'll try to host the pics and load.

Just want to give Mfrey a good review for my experience and let people out there know that there is a solution if you have this combo

User Tag List