Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: peel those blue line stickers off in NM

Quote Originally Posted by eb07 View Post
    This isnt the America I fought for. I hope the masses wake up.
    amen.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    A protest here outside a business got sideways last week, and a protestor recognized one of the officers, because she had bought something from the officer’s wife off Facebook Marketplace or whatever it’s called. Later that night, protesters showed up at the officer’s home (with his wife and 3 young daughters inside).

That protest at the business got so out of hand that the owner called the former head of SFOD-D/Delta Force, who is retired here, to come extract him. And he did, along with a former Army Ranger.
    That is an outrageous situation on several levels.

Never had cop stickers on the truck, but I've pulled off even the one low-pro .Mil sticker I had. Unless the tailgate is down, the only thing visible is a college sticker.

On the bigger picture, it was interesting to hear two guys who had both been assaulters in special mission units opine that they can't believe they did & sacrificed all that they did & sacrificed for the country given what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by eb07 View Post
    This isnt the America I fought for. I hope the masses wake up.
    Those are the masses.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

I'm actually afraid what would happen if the masses truly did "wake up". There would be a lot of people hanging from lamppost, and most of them from the Left side of the spectrum.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by FrankinCA View Post
    @TC215, sorry to bother what state? Unfortunately, been like this in SOCAL..any KMA prefix license plates frequently targeted for break in
    At times CHP has also suspended sales of KA4993 license plate frames due to officers & family being targeted by gangs.

Happening in Columbus, OH too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its only going to get worse...

Interesting times ahead.

The Columbus Fire Department incident is rather shocking. The running nickname for Fire in my city has always been, “hero’s”. Only because the public always viewed them as hero’s as they yelled, “f*uck the Police”.

I have a marked take home vehicle due to the nature of my assignment. Fortunately I have room to put it into my garage and close the door, which I’ve done since I was first issued this vehicle. My personal car had USMC Veteran plates, but no LEO stickers. I’ve never been one of those guys who got FOP license plates. But then I’ve always worked in higher crime neighborhoods where it was prudent to pay attention that your work problems didn’t follow you home. Literally...

If you are a LEO and are not carrying off-duty, you better wake up. And if you’re one of those guys who trains with a full size pistol then carry’s a Glock 42 of a J-Frame because you tell yourself that if you ever are actually involved in an incident, there will only be one suspect and it will occur within 3’, you might want to reconsider that.

Did the Las Cruces one get reported in the local media? My googling hasn't been productive.

User Tag List