Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: peel those blue line stickers off in NM

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    If you are a LEO and are not carrying off-duty, you better wake up. And if you’re one of those guys who trains with a full size pistol then carry’s a Glock 42 of a J-Frame because you tell yourself that if you ever are actually involved in an incident, there will only be one suspect and it will occur within 3’, you might want to reconsider that.
    What I think you guys call a clue can be found here: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....orted-backpack
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Runkle View Post
    Happening in Columbus, OH too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's some doubt as to the truth of the story. I'll see what else I can come up with at work tomorrow.
    'Nobody ever called the fire department because they did something intelligent'

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Those are the masses.
    I hope and pray you are wrong. My family risked life and limb to get here. Have family who have shed blood for this country, so it would be a shame,

I still believe that the majority of Americans are decent folks trying to make a living and go about their lives. Maybe dumb as rocks, but not criminals. What we are seeing is a small % that have been emboldened by the media and select few in political power to act like assholes.

Unfortunately, those who are playing at this game are just as dumb as those they are siccing on society. What they dont understand is that this can very quickly get out of hand. I also dont think they quite understand that what they are pushing for will kill them faster than the rest of us. I guess that is a small consolation.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Unfortunately, those who are playing at this game are just as dumb as those they are siccing on society. What they dont understand is that this can very quickly get out of hand. I also dont think they quite understand that what they are pushing for will kill them faster than the rest of us. I guess that is a small consolation.
    The first thing you do after putting down a revolution is kill all the revolutionaries.
    The first thing you do after winning a revolution is kill all the revolutionaries.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

No "thin blue line" stickers?

Fuck it, tomorrow I'm wearing my Fry Mumia shirt.

Take home cars are a serious perk here, but they're leaving them at the stations now.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    I have a facility nearby (20 minute walk, less bike/drive) that IF I get a canine unit to take home before my career ends it will be parked there.

pat

In a sad/wistful way, this bubbled up in my mind this week. On July 7, 2016 we had a loser murder four Dallas Police officers. and one Dallas Area Rapid Transit officer. Nine other officers were wounded.

The next day, I put a strip of blue painters tape across my rear windshield. Many, many other people in Dallas and the surrounding area did the same thing. It's still there.

The only way it's coming off is if someone walks past my corpse and peels it off.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    In a sad/wistful way, this bubbled up in my mind this week. On July 7, 2016 we had a loser murder four Dallas Police officers. and one Dallas Area Rapid Transit officer. Nine other officers were wounded.

The next day, I put a strip of blue painters tape across my rear windshield. Many, many other people in Dallas and the surrounding area did the same thing. It's still there.

The only way it's coming off is if someone walks past my corpse and peels it off.
    Right on, brother. (Though no one would think less of you for taking more of a gray man approach. No sense inviting trouble.)

(And now I can't ask you to put me in the will for some booze and firearms. )
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by TQP View Post
    There's some doubt as to the truth of the story. I'll see what else I can come up with at work tomorrow.

Was curious, so googled it. There were some news bits about it in search results.

https://www.10tv.com/article/news/lo...a-db1acd7e5b53

Was partly curious because I texted a friend whos son works for the FD in that area. Wanted to be sure it was legit after seeing your post.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=NQU...4dUDCAw&uact=5
    “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

User Tag List