Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: peel those blue line stickers off in NM

peel those blue line stickers off in NM

You might want to peel off those blue line stickers if you're travelling through the shit-hole state of New Mexico.
    We really are turning into Northern Old Mexico where LE has to wear balaclavas or else their families get chainsawed.

Name:  LOCAL_POLICE_BEING_HARASSED_jpg-1495365.jpg
Views: 900
Size:  38.4 KB
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Site Supporter
    Enough is enough

Guess I can't say I am surprised, but surely disappointed that this is happening in Las Cruces and surrounding areas (Anthony). We lived there for a few years and other than a moderately high boredom level, it was a completely serene, pleasant place to live and raise a family.

Yea, crappy small hard to read pic.
    I'm looking for a larger version.

Cliff's Notes:
    Off duty officers and family members are being followed, yelled at and shot at because of the blue line flag stickers on their vehicles or they were identified as LE/family/supporters in some other manor (T-shirts).
    Last edited by JodyH; 07-08-2020 at 06:25 PM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

I've had a couple of work trips out to Las Cruces, and I once interviewed for a job in Albuquerque. Beautiful country, and fascinating goings-on. It is painful to read about the negative political environment. I'd still like to get out that way for hot-air ballooning.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

This isnt the America I fought for. I hope the masses wake up.

I wouldn’t have that stuff on my car before all this started, but I definitely wouldn’t now.

I’ve always had a take-home car, but it’s been 10+ years since I’ve had a marked car. If I had one, it wouldn’t be at my house now.

A protest here outside a business got sideways last week, and a protestor recognized one of the officers, because she had bought something from the officer’s wife off Facebook Marketplace or whatever it’s called. Later that night, protesters showed up at the officer’s home (with his wife and 3 young daughters inside).

That protest at the business got so out of hand that the owner called the former head of SFOD-D/Delta Force, who is retired here, to come extract him. And he did, along with a former Army Ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    I wouldn’t have that stuff on my car before all this started, but I definitely wouldn’t now.

I’ve always had a take-home car, but it’s been 10+ years since I’ve had a marked car. If I had one, it wouldn’t be at my house now.

A protest here outside a business got sideways last week, and a protestor recognized one of the officers, because she had bought something from the officer’s wife off Facebook Marketplace or whatever it’s called. Later that night, protesters showed up at the officer’s home (with his wife and 3 young daughters inside).

That protest at the business got so out of hand that the owner called the former head of SFOD-D/Delta Force, who is retired here, to come extract him. And he did, along with a former Army Ranger.
    @TC215, sorry to bother what state? Unfortunately, been like this in SOCAL..any KMA prefix license plates frequently targeted for break in

Quote Originally Posted by FrankinCA View Post
    @TC215, sorry to bother what state? Unfortunately, been like this in SOCAL..any KMA prefix license plates frequently targeted for break in
    TN
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Yea, crappy small hard to read pic.
    I'm looking for a larger version.

Cliff's Notes:
    Off duty officers and family members are being followed, yelled at and shot at because of the blue line flag stickers on their vehicles or they were identified as LE/family/supporters in some other manor (T-shirts).
    got asked about my don't tread on me sticker in clovis today by a hispanic male and black male. explained my stance on freedom and welcomed them to a conversation. they fucked off when my dog looked through the back window.

User Tag List