Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Midway off the radar

I haven’t had a bit of trouble with Midway. Delivery is a little slow lately, but that’s not their fault.

I ordered some ammo recently from Midway. They shipped in 24 hours and UPS delivered in 2 days.

It was also 5.56 Barnes 70gr VOR-TX at pretty normal pricing.

Site Supporter
    I had so many issues with that “Surepost” crap that I called and complained direct to Brownells CS. I had them put my account on “UPS only.”

Every time I see this thread title my first thought is the convo will be about Midway, as in WWII.

I placed an order with Midway on Tuesday as they are having a fantastic sale on Bushnell XRS II scopes. As of this morning I have not received a shipping notification so we'll see I guess.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

I have been getting pretty good deals from MidwayUSA and they have been very good about returns. The UPS Mail Innovations shipping seems pretty slow especially since I am used to Amazon. However, I ordered a new belt from MidwayUSA on 12/11/2020 and it is supposed to be delivered today. That's really not bad at all.

No troubles with Midway or Brownells. Ordered from both, multiple times over the last year. Both have been excellent about shipping, excellent about returns. They are all slammed due to excess business in the firearm industry because, reasons, and Covid disruptions.

Well my original Brownells Fedex Surepost order arrived 38 calendar days after it shipped. Beat to hell with the scope rings I ordered completely out of their packaging and loose in the package. All of my communications with Brownells CS were "we are confident it will be delivered".

I will not fall for their trick of defaulting an Edge customer to "standard shipping" ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    I placed an order with Midway on Tuesday as they are having a fantastic sale on Bushnell XRS II scopes. As of this morning I have not received a shipping notification so we'll see I guess.
    I got a call this morning that they wanted to make sure it was me who placed the order. After that was confirmed, I asked if they could ship it today. She said they would try. I was hoping to get it by Christmas so I could play with it. We'll see...

Order shipped Monday and arrived yesterday. It took twice as long for Midway to process the order as it did for UPS to get the items to me.

User Tag List