Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Midway off the radar

Interesting email in my inbox when I got home:

Dear Customer,
    The MidwayUSA Customer experience has not been what we want or you deserve over the past few months. For this, we’re truly sorry.

Because of the COVID-19 Pandemic, internet commerce has been and continues to be at an all-time high, creating unprecedented levels of MidwayUSA orders and residential deliveries for our package delivery partners. This has created some challenges:
    1. While we’ve projected estimated delivery dates as accurately as possible, there have been delays from our package delivery partners as they’ve experienced large volumes and Employee shortages. If your order didn’t arrive on time, or you received inaccurate tracking information, or both, we’re very sorry. If your order hasn’t arrived yet, rest assured it’s on the way. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience in allowing a few extra days before contacting us.
    2. We're hiring as fast as we can and continue to do our best to respond to Customers as quickly as possible, but our incoming communications exceed our capacity. Regrettably, we’ve had to temporarily stop taking phone calls, and even web chats at times, and still can’t process all your communications fast enough. We’ve remained several days behind in answering emails, and have long wait times when web chat is enabled. All available Employees, regardless of their position in the company, continue to help ship packages and respond to Customers. We’ll resume phone calls and web chats as soon as possible.

We’re very sorry for the package delays and communication issues.
    Thanks so much for your patience, understanding, and loyalty.
    Matt Fleming
    President | NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    But I despise Mail Innovations and will almost always throw a box of carry ammo into any Midway order so it automatically has to go UPS ground.
    Not complaining, just find it comical. My UPS tracking shows it is still pending delivery for last night at 2100. Not sure how that works.

The four Fat .50 ammo cans I order from Midway last week arrived Monday via UPS. Free shipping and no drama.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    Interesting email in my inbox when I got home:

Dear Customer,
    The MidwayUSA Customer experience has not been what we want or you deserve over the past few months. For this, we’re truly sorry.

Because of the COVID-19 Pandemic, internet commerce has been and continues to be at an all-time high, creating unprecedented levels of MidwayUSA orders and residential deliveries for our package delivery partners. This has created some challenges:
    1.While we’ve projected estimated delivery dates as accurately as possible, there have been delays from our package delivery partners as they’ve experienced large volumes and Employee shortages. If your order didn’t arrive on time, or you received inaccurate tracking information, or both, we’re very sorry. If your order hasn’t arrived yet, rest assured it’s on the way. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience in allowing a few extra days before contacting us.
    2.We're hiring as fast as we can and continue to do our best to respond to Customers as quickly as possible, but our incoming communications exceed our capacity. Regrettably, we’ve had to temporarily stop taking phone calls, and even web chats at times, and still can’t process all your communications fast enough. We’ve remained several days behind in answering emails, and have long wait times when web chat is enabled. All available Employees, regardless of their position in the company, continue to help ship packages and respond to Customers. We’ll resume phone calls and web chats as soon as possible.

We’re very sorry for the package delays and communication issues.
    Thanks so much for your patience, understanding, and loyalty.
    Matt Fleming
    President | NRA Benefactor
    I got the same email. I found it interesting since I haven't had any issues. I ordered some 9mm that was in stock briefly, and received it very quickly. Other than that I haven't ordered from them in quite a while.

Ordered a couple of NOS Inglis Highpower mags, and two boxes of .223 77 grn.
    We'll see how it works out.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Ordered parts for my 300 setup. They came within a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**Deleted**

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Ordered a couple of NOS Inglis Highpower mags, and two boxes of .223 77 grn.
    We'll see how it works out.
    And here, 5 days later.

No worries.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I ordered 4 boxes of Barnes .300BLK Tac-tx bullets from Midway on Wednesday the 16th. They shipped on Thursday the 17th and arrived today (Monday the 20th).

Seems like they are making the effort.

Ordered from them recently. I had a pleasant experience.

User Tag List