Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need to start buying all guns in pairs

Site Supporter
    My oldest son was 6 months old when I deployed to Kosovo. After seeing what happened there I changed my focus from a gun collection to the family Arms room. I still don’t have an “Arms Room” but I have been buying multiple copies of my “group standard” for my kids for years. I am currently reconsolidating my guns to round out my stash. Recently my step daughter and her husband came to me and said at 27 years of age they have decided to become gun owners. They tried to buy a Glock 17 and 9mm ammo locally but couldn’t find any. I was glad to be able to give them on. All it cost them was the transfer fee and a commitment to get training. During a recent visit To my family doctor He asked where could he find an AR. I am going to sell him a safe queen AR so I can buy a LPVO. I you think you need three you probably need more plus parts, ammo, cleaning supplies etc.

Site Supporter
    Name:  7FEB18FD-3AE4-4CB8-992F-A51EFA134CAF.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  46.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by FrankinCA View Post
    Paherne...looking to adopt anytime soon? I’m willing to relocate 😁
    If your name was Francina and you were a 23 year old exchange student from the Czech Republic, maybe. Some guy named Frank from CA? You're on your own, bro.

One of the kids ran whatever the five shots each at three unmarked 9" paper plates five yards distant thing is, today. Cleaned it double-action-only with a 4" heavy barrel, round butt model 10 stuffed full of 148 grain wadcutters. Then she did a walkback from 7-20 yards on a 6" plate until a miss then continuing on an 8" which she would then opt to transition to an immediate attempt on the 6" if the larger pinged. She dropped her first shot off the 6" at 20 yards. The 8" pinged on her second attempt. Little brat told me, didn't ask, that the gun was hers.

My father has plans for her next birthday and I don't wan't to steal his thunder. So it'll be a Christmas 2021 present. Will include a thumb-break pancake, few speedloaders, speed strips, 2x2x2, and few boxes of ammo just for her use. Still need a 2x2x2 for the other kid's GP100, come to think of it.

She tried to sweet talk me out of my carry model 10 snub after shooting it exactly as well as the 4" gun. That one got a firm, "no." People do talk about kids being a money pit but leave out just how much of your own nice stuff also gets commandeered.

Site Supporter
    At least she didn’t say dibs when you die

User Tag List