Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: New Duty Load

Quote Originally Posted by ldunnmobile View Post
    Is the 124gr still considered a top option?
    I sure hope so, I’ve got a few boxes of Gold Dot 124+p on the way to supplement my stash of Federal HST 147. I’m confident either will get the job done, but it’s good to have options.

Quote Originally Posted by witchking777 View Post
    Can you IM me some more info please? I respect Chuck a lot,it's my skepticism rearing it's ugly head without photographic or first hand evidence to support said claims.
    I’ve talked to Chuck, he said he would take some pictures next time he shot gel.

I’ve had several people ask for me to message them more info— and I definitely want to— but I gave my word that I would not repeat the info I received. I don’t want to get anyone in trouble at work.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I sure hope so, I’ve got a few boxes of Gold Dot 124+p on the way to supplement my stash of Federal HST 147. I’m confident either will get the job done, but it’s good to have options.
    I agree. While 9mm fmj has gone pants on head you know what,the 124 +p Gold Dot and HST are still available. I'll grab a few boxes of each and test for function accuracy etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    I’ve talked to Chuck, he said he would take some pictures next time he shot gel.

I’ve had several people ask for me to message them more info— and I definitely want to— but I gave my word that I would not repeat the info I received. I don’t want to get anyone in trouble at work.
    Thanks,I appreciate it and agree 100%.

Thanks,I appreciate it and agree 100%.
    What is it that you're hoping the pictures will prove or disprove?

I agree. While 9mm fmj has gone pants on head you know what,the 124 +p Gold Dot and HST are still available. I'll grab a few boxes of each and test for function accuracy etc.
    I got mine from targetsportsusa at $39.99/50. Still showing in stock. I figured I’d buy it while I could.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/spee...7-p-58577.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    What is it that you're hoping the pictures will prove or disprove?
    That I don't need to dump a vetted round that I have a bunch of...that is accurate and has performed for me personally 100%.

That I don't need to dump a vetted round that I have a bunch of...that is accurate and has performed for me personally 100%.
    Post number 80 is your huckleberry.

Yes I know the quote is Huckle bearer

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I have three quarters of a case left of the HST 147 standard. It'd be disappointing to have to use it up as training ammo...but...will do what needs to be done.

I might opt for 124 Gold Dot (standard) in the G26...and 124 +P HST in the G19 and G17 as I have some of each round on hand. But I'll await further info.

Seems there's no escape. It started a couple years back with the Winchester Ranger RA38B issue, though mine have proven to be fine.

Have there been any issues with running 124 +P ammo in G26's?

Quote Originally Posted by DacoRoman View Post
    Have there been any issues with running 124 +P ammo in G26's?
    Nope!

User Tag List