Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A new demonstration at Stone Mountain today

Heard from someone that it's possible a couple of those guys marching were former Force Recon. Not sure how true it is but wouldn't surprise me if a group that big has at least a couple squared away dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Warped Mindless View Post
    Heard from someone that it's possible a couple of those guys marching were former Force Recon. Not sure how true it is but wouldn't surprise me if a group that big has at least a couple squared away dudes.
    In the article I read, the leader “Grand Master Jay” says that “they are all former military and expert shots”

Site Supporter
    Lots of former military in Georgia. Not sure how many expert shots.

Quote Originally Posted by EPF View Post
    In the article I read, the leader “Grand Master Jay” says that “they are all former military and expert shots”
    What else was he going to say? "They're a bunch of fumbling, bumbling wannabes who don't know a breech from a muzzle"?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    What else was he going to say? "They're a bunch of fumbling, bumbling wannabes who don't know a breech from a muzzle"?
    Okay truth is, I’m actually just jealous of his name 🙂. In fact as former Military myself I have instructed my family to refer to me as “Grand Master E” from now on. 😂

Site Supporter
    Well, they weren't polo shirt wearing lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by EPF View Post
    Okay truth is, I’m actually just jealous of his name 🙂. In fact as former Military myself I have instructed my family to refer to me as “Grand Master E” from now on. 😂
    I think "master" is off the table except for self-aggrandizing cult leaders of a certain elk ilk. It would not behoove you to attempt to horn in on the title.

I think "master" is off the table except for self-aggrandizing cult leaders of a certain elk ilk. It would not behoove you to attempt to horn in on the title.
    Well, it sure looks like someone is having fun horsing around.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    Well, it sure looks like someone is having fun horsing around.
    I'm a stud.

I'm a stud.

Careful, or you may just end up being saddled with that as your new nickname. 😂🤣😎
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

User Tag List