Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Another highway take-over, another group of protesters struck

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    While I'm sure such a lawsuit would succeed, I can't help but feel sorrow at the thought. Being stupid enough to dance around in a fucking interstate shouldn't net you a 7-digit chunk of taxpayer money because your idiocy is somehow the state's fault.
    Agree, but at the same time imbeciles who purposefully set up this kind of stupid stuff need to pay the price. The city made a conscious decision to fellate retards.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Agree, but at the same time imbeciles who purposefully set up this kind of stupid stuff need to pay the price. The city made a conscious decision to fellate retards.
    But that shouldn't mean those idiots get to roll over and reach for the taxpayers' coffers to pay their way out of a problem they made.

Those idiots should be fired from their positions and held to civil liability for the result. Since they're likely the same idiots that want to get rid of qualified immunity for LEO's they should be totally on board with being held personally liable for their decisions in an official capacity.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Always check the trees.
    You wanna see sobriety start? Start an at scene crash/DWI investigation by asking a drunk driver still pinned in the car if there is supposed to be a baby in the carseat...

pat

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    You wanna see sobriety start? Start an at scene crash/DWI investigation by asking a drunk driver still pinned in the car if there is supposed to be a baby in the carseat...

pat
    I'll take those 125*F days in full battle rattle with a SAW over a night like that any day and every day. There's no way I could do what you guys do.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    While I'm sure such a lawsuit would succeed, I can't help but feel sorrow at the thought. Being stupid enough to dance around in a fucking interstate shouldn't net you a 7-digit chunk of taxpayer money because your idiocy is somehow the state's fault.
    The state created the problem when they closed the freeway so people could protest there. It would be different if they closed it to arrest and disperse the protesters but that's not my read on this. Nobody was arrested on that freeway except the driver of the vehicle that took out those protesters. Note the states new policy. Any peds on the freeway will be arrested. 180 degrees from closing freeways so people can protest there. The state (taxpayers) lose here and I'll bet someone in the WSP will be ''retiring'' early after a long and distinguished career.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List