Thread: Straight Talk, 50% off sale today

Site Supporter

Straight Talk, 50% off sale today

Straight Talk on Armed Defense is available for 50% off today and Sunday only, direct from the publisher. If you don’t have a copy of this book, you should.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?sh...tRthhnwhWPmlCT

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Givens View Post
    Straight Talk on Armed Defense is available for 50% off today and Sunday only, direct from the publisher. If you don’t have a copy of this book, you should.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?sh...tRthhnwhWPmlCT
    Link doesn't work.

That is an excellent book, with a lot of terrific info.

Thanks for the heads-up, Tom.

Thanks for the link! Purchased my .pdf copy, going to start reading now.

Finished the book and as expected, well worth the read!

As @Mas writes in the introduction, threat management is a "multi-dimensional discipline." The 12 chapters of the book, each written by a recognized SME (some of whom as we know participate on this forum), cover the entire gamut of considerations for those who carry a gun for self-defense. I found that I had at least one key takeaway from each chapter that applied to me and my circumstances. That in itself made this worthy of my time to read.

But more than anything else, what this book accomplishes is to paint an entire picture of what self defense with a firearm truly entails. By the end of the book, I had a new appreciation for the totality of the "armed lifestyle" and everything it encompasses.

It's easy to focus on just a few aspects of concealed carry, but this book gave me a better appreciation of how it all must integrated into a cohesive understanding of what is required to defend oneself from predators and a potentially predatory legal aftermath. My thanks to Mas and all of those who contributed!

User Tag List