Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beretta APX Combat

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    Those of you that have shot the full size and Centurion APX's side by side - which one did you prefer?
    Gonna depend a lot on what you want out of it. For maximum performance on the range (I.e. you wanna shoot like a USPSA GM and make videos of being awesome) then the full sized with the longer sight radius should help a bit. For more of a do-everything gun, like the G19 is often fabled as, the Centurion makes more sense.

Overall, I prefer the Centurion, but if the RDO versions ever come available again, I would not hesitate to grab an APX RDO full size.

I prefer the Centurion mostly for the more aggressive grip texture. Maybe that's a line-wide feature now, but it's much better than my Combat. The Centurion is very G19ish as far as size goes.

What's the best deal folks have found on the APX Combat?

The Soon™ availability of a thumb safety for the APX and low price of the Combat version has me intrigued.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    The Soon™ availability of a thumb safety for the APX and low price of the Combat version has me intrigued.
    Man, it’s been a long time coming waiting on the thumb safety option for the APX Centurion. Still waiting almost patiently.

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    Man, it’s been a long time coming waiting on the thumb safety option for the APX Centurion. Still waiting almost patiently.
    Does the safety for the full size not work on the Centurion?

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Does the safety for the full size not work on the Centurion?
    Negative, the full size thumb safety kit does not fit the Centurion.

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    Negative, the full size thumb safety kit does not fit the Centurion.
    Damn.

Glad I found out before I ordered a Centurion Combat and a thumb safety kit...

Are many people shooting the APX in USPSA, especially Carry Optics? I went to Enos, and in the Beretta section, couldn’t find any mention or discussion of the APX.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Are many people shooting the APX in USPSA, especially Carry Optics? I went to Enos, and in the Beretta section, couldn’t find any mention or discussion of the APX.
    Hey man...I hear all you've got to do is call up your local crack dealer and they'll deliver 4x of each one to you.

Then there could be someone shooting an APX in Carry Optics.

Besides - we all know the truth...until you, YVK, Duke, or Langdon try something it doesn't count as even being relevant here on P-F.

User Tag List