Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy 4th of July! What Ya carryin' today Friends?

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I got caught in a downpour while trying to fix a tractor. Yo-bo don’t care. But I’m drying out the SME. Good thing I have a spare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My pistol does not care, but I am still in a "post op" shoe with instructions to not get my right foot wet. As such, I decided to wait until the shower passed. That gave me time to find one of my Sparks HR-LTD holsters that are ideally suited for carry in wet, humid (but I repeat myself) conditions.

Packed an M9A3 in a JMCK AIWB wing claw 2.5 on a family car trip today. Original plan was to make the 40 minute drive to our favorite pizza place to get take out for dinner. Turns out they were closed for the holiday.....at least we called before we got all the way there. So we had to settle for Dominos, which is technically pizza, but it’s a damn sight short of what we were gonna have. The holster made riding with the big Beretta quite manageable, even comfortable.

Name:  26513697-6C2D-4B09-A270-4F2D86D2315D.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  52.7 KB

M&P40 2.0C in a JMCK #3. Overnighting on a friends property. I thought my Kimber Desert Warrior would be more fitting today but I don’t have Kydex for it and thought my Sparks would get to sweaty. There is also a S&W M&P15-22 in my SUV if I get a chance for some plinking.

I’ve been carrying my normal weekend blaster: Gen4 G26 with the 12 round OEM mag extension in a G19 length Dark Star Gear Orion. Spare mag is an OEM 24 round Glock mag in a Dark Star Gear Koala. Plus a Clinch Pick and some Sabre Red.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Same thing I carry every day.

LTT PX-4 compact carry.

Name:  20200704_220528.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  50.3 KB

glock 48 with defoors in a JM Custom Wing Claw
    spare mag in a jm appendix pouch
    ZT knife
    POM spray
    Surefire 500 lumen hand held

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    I actually have a titanium cross from Elishewirtz that a buddy had him make while he had a knife there getting a custom frame.
    Allen's good people, and his wife is one of the nicest folks you'll ever meet. I've been in several classes with them both, and have several of his blades.

Have you checked out his new training venture? Not just guns, but pokey-stabby as well: https://tacticianconcepts.com/

And I am scouting the neighborhood for slightly used kidneys in good condition to buy one of these:

https://elishewitzknives.com/product...anium-overlays

He has a class with Caleb Causey of Lone Star Medic's next month. It's called "Cut'N Stuff". Catchy, no? Half a day of making holes, and half a day of fixing them.

Zilch.

My buddy has a kick ass 4th party every year. Unfortunately, he’s in Jersey, so ...

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Allen's good people, and his wife is one of the nicest folks you'll ever meet. I've been in several classes with them both, and have several of his blades.

Have you checked out his new training venture? Not just guns, but pokey-stabby as well: https://tacticianconcepts.com/

And I am scouting the neighborhood for slightly used kidneys in good condition to buy one of these:

https://elishewitzknives.com/product...anium-overlays

He has a class with Caleb Causey of Lone Star Medic's next month. It's called "Cut'N Stuff". Catchy, no? Half a day of making holes, and half a day of fixing them.
    @SeriousStudent

Years ago I used to go to dinner with them (at the Guild Shows in Orlando) as part of a group that centered around Bud Nealy and a few other makers. We had some good times.

He's pretty good friends with my buddy Jerry Halfrich.

The only knife I currently have which is associated with Elishewitz anymore is a Benchmade Stryker in M2. Never owned one of his customs.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Glock 19 with rmr pretty much my EDC.
    We are on vacation so my options are limited to what I have.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Whirlwind06; 07-05-2020 at 08:55 AM.

User Tag List