Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy 4th of July! What Ya carryin' today Friends?

Name:  FA1D78D4-823D-468D-8DA8-2B6DD331CAC0.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  80.9 KB

Took my wife shooting at my work range this morning. She worked on her ankle carry with a G43. And her Nighthawk Talon 2 in 9.

I shot my Nighthawk TR Combat Special.

CZ Custom Shadowline Compact in JMCK OWB2 holster with JMCK V3 single mag carrier, Benchmade Mel Pardue folder, and Surefire E1B light.

Okay, this thread has made me pull my NP3-finished STI Lawman from the safe. Of course, just as I was about to head outside to enjoy this modern version of JMB's classic creation, a nice popup thunderstorm made an appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    A pinned barrel model 36, an Elishewitz Stryker, and a barbecue spatula with one sharpened edge!
    I actually have a titanium cross from Elishewirtz that a buddy had him make while he had a knife there getting a custom frame.

Mr Millbarge and I think alike. Nighthawk Thunder Ranch Combat Special in a Sparks Summer Special in 9mm. Shot a 8.3 second John Wick drill with it yesterday!

When I was out, briefly, this morning I carried an old S&W M38 in a
    pocket holster. Two speed strips of Speer Gold Dot .38s too.

Right now I'm just hauling around my usual cranky, and suspicious, attitude.

Curtiss F3 large wharncliffe. Made by one fine American gentleman in Indiana.
    Last edited by Exiledviking; 07-04-2020 at 04:05 PM.

Today it's the J-Frame Lifestyle! A 642 in an Aholster.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    Okay, this thread has made me pull my NP3-finished STI Lawman from the safe. Of course, just as I was about to head outside to enjoy this modern version of JMB's classic creation, a nice popup thunderstorm made an appearance.
    I got caught in a downpour while trying to fix a tractor. Yo-bo don’t care. But I’m drying out the SME. Good thing I have a spare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    It’s more of a beverage day than a carry day out on the farm.
    Name:  45D67D99-8487-4278-81F7-1A1D9A34174B.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  80.7 KB
    Your Beverages May Vary

User Tag List