Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Happy 4th of July! What Ya carryin' today Friends?

Driving a desk at work this holiday weekend.

Name:  IMG_20210704_160809839[1].jpg
Views: 333
Size:  36.2 KB

P-35 in a Kramer scabbard. Spare mags in a Privateer mag pouch.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Seven hour round trip to take my son to camp. Today it’s a Gen 1 shield in a smart carry. Last week made a similar trick with 19 in jmkydex attached to an enigma. My back appreciates the shield. Think I’ll carry something fun tomorrow.

G43 in a 7371.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    3" M10-7 in a JMCK IWB 3 and a Kershaw Leek (I think).

Same M&P40 2.0C as last year but without the TLR light. Still in a JMCK #3 IWB though. I have a 642 in a Kramer pocket holster. Friday was my last day in the office an as of midnight I’ll be officially retired so next year it probably won’t be a .40 S&W as I’ll be providing my own practice ammo.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    Same M&P40 2.0C as last year but without the TLR light. Still in a JMCK #3 IWB though. I have a 642 in a Kramer pocket holster. Friday was my last day in the office an as of midnight I’ll be officially retired so next year it probably won’t be a .40 S&W as I’ll be providing my own practice ammo.
    Congrats on the retirement!

A S&W 342 in an ankle holder, Langdon Beretta 92X Compact IWB and a 12" 870 SBS in a backpack.

Working in a shitty neighborhood today. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    A S&W 342 in an ankle holder, Langdon Beretta 92X Compact IWB and a 12" 870 SBS in a backpack.

Working in a shitty neighborhood today. Sigh.
    Sounds like you could use a Jet Pack to top all of that off. Good luck today.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Late to the party, but yesterday it was a Shield Plus with the flush 10 rd magazine.

Site Supporter
    Late also, G42 in a JM OWB, two extra mags in a Blade Tech, a Delica, small Surefire, Sabre small OC - in cargo pants for hike. Hope that was enough to kept me from getting killed in da woods. Not to much extreme wildlife and the trails meanders through upscale houses and a preserved green area. Shih tzu is the beast of choice around here with labradoodles second.

G42 as back is bothering me for the big ol' Glock rig. Around the house, the 432 in a pocket.

User Tag List