Thread: Frank DeSomma's passing

Student

Frank DeSomma's passing

https://www.americanhunter.org/artic...auto-accident/

NRA mourns the news that Patriot Ordnance Factory (POF-USA) founder, owner and President Frank DeSomma died June 18 from injuries sustained in a traffic accident in Phoenix, Arizona.

From the Patriot Ordnance Factory facebook:
    Dear POF-USA friends and supporters,

Due to the recent order by Arizona Governor Doug Ducey to limit all social gatherings to a maximum of 50 people, we regret to inform all our friends and supporters of Frank DeSomma and POF-USA that Frank’s services will now be limited to his immediate family. We would like to thank everyone who has reached out to us to show their support via phone, text and email. We have received an outpouring of support and condolences from so many of our friends and supporters. It has not gone unnoticed. The POF family and team greatly appreciate this. With that being said, the DeSomma family has already begun making plans for a public memorial and celebration for Frank that will be held later this year. We will continue to share any new information on this as it becomes available. Thank you all for the support.
    On a related note, it's been a little over a year since Will Larson left us.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....%93IraqGunz%94

We should remember these people, and many others, for a moment as we celebrate and contemplate this year's Independence Day weekend.

Damn I'm surprised I hadn't heard of this! Although I've never shot any of his firearms, I sat with him at a NRA banquet once and talked to him a fair bit. Seemed like a pretty cool guy. Fuck 2020.

User Tag List