Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I love South Dakota

I love South Dakota

President Trump, the First Lady, Gov Noem, the Blue Angels, and Mt Rushmore, all on the day before " You ain't the f*cking boss of me, yeah, looking at you England, day"
    Only thing better would have been if I had been there in person, instead of watching it from my office.
    "And for a regular dude I知 maybe okay...but what I learned is if there痴 a door, I知 going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

SD born and raised. Lived there for 25 years before I left for the military. It is on the short list of places I may retire to as well. Sad note, I'm East River (Sioux Falls, baby!), so I've never been further west than Pierre so I still need to visit Mt. Rushmore one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Not HighSpeed View Post
    SD born and raised. Lived there for 25 years before I left for the military. It is on the short list of places I may retire to as well. Sad note, I'm East River (Sioux Falls, baby!), so I've never been further west than Pierre so I still need to visit Mt. Rushmore one day.
    Born and raised and never been West river? I think we have a law against that!
    Wherever your'e at now, have a great 4th my friend. We'll keep the light on for you.
    "And for a regular dude I知 maybe okay...but what I learned is if there痴 a door, I知 going out it not in it"-Duke

My family is from the Madison-Watertown area. Summertime meant vacation and Walleye fishing and after I turned 12, Fall meant pheasants! Still go back every once in a while. Remaining family are stone-cold Lib's but sportsmen nonetheless.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    My family is from the Madison-Watertown area. Summertime meant vacation and Walleye fishing and after I turned 12, Fall meant pheasants! Still go back every once in a while. Remaining family are stone-cold Lib's but sportsmen nonetheless.
    You ever get back and want to hang, I have a 25 yd pistol range and 1000 yds set up on the bean field for rifles.

About an 108 miles trip between us.

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Born and raised and never been West river? I think we have a law against that!
    Wherever your'e at now, have a great 4th my friend. We'll keep the light on for you.
    Hahaha, you'd think so right!

Thanks. I get back every couple of years to see my family, but been pretty busy. I'm hoping to go home for Christmas. It's crazy to see how much Sioux Falls has changed over the years. I recognize it less and less when I visit.

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    You ever get back and want to hang, I have a 25 yd pistol range and 1000 yds set up on the bean field for rifles.

About an 108 miles trip between us.
    Thanks for the invite man! I'll keep it in mind.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by Not HighSpeed View Post
    Hahaha, you'd think so right!

I get back every couple of years to see my family, but been pretty busy. I'm hoping to go home for Christmas. It's crazy to see how much Sioux Falls has changed over the years. I recognize it less and less when I visit.
    Hell, when you get back shoot me a PM.

I love South Dakota. My wife has family in Deadwood and Sturgis. My mother in law used to run a medical clinic on the Standing Rock Reservation. It's one of the few places I've ever been sad to leave.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    I love South Dakota. My wife has family in Deadwood and Sturgis. My mother in law used to run a medical clinic on the Standing Rock Reservation. It's one of the few places I've ever been sad to leave.
    Ahhh, Deadwood. A great place to leave your money.

User Tag List