Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4th of July Sale Starts Now - Save 15% Sitewide

4th of July Sale Starts Now - Save 15% Sitewide

Use Coupon Code "1776" and save 15% Sitewide. Hurry, ends July 4th 6pm PT.
    https://www.jmcustomkydex.com

Name:  SocialMediaPost_070420.jpg
Views: 604
Size:  81.3 KB
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    Thank you! I've been waiting anxiously for this sale, since I was too indecisive during your last one.

I just placed an order but didn't see where to put the code in...
    I also didn't see anything for the shipping discount.

Any chance of a Walther P99 fitting in a holster for the PPQ M2? IIRC @GJM said once that P99s would fit in your PPQ holsters, but I don't recall whether M1/Paddles was cross compatible with M2/Button. I don't think the shape of the trigger guard is terribly different across the three guns, but obviously if the P99 is known to not fit properly in holsters for the PPQ M2, it wouldn't make sense for me to buy such a holster.

Sir, I primarily carry IWB but I am AIWB curious. Would a IWB-3 with zero cant work for AIWB sufficiently well to at least test the concept? This would be for Glock 43X/48.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Any chance of a Walther P99 fitting in a holster for the PPQ M2? IIRC @GJM said once that P99s would fit in your PPQ holsters, but I don't recall whether M1/Paddles was cross compatible with M2/Button. I don't think the shape of the trigger guard is terribly different across the three guns, but obviously if the P99 is known to not fit properly in holsters for the PPQ M2, it wouldn't make sense for me to buy such a holster.
    I ju checked, and my P99AS fit fine in a JM George for the Walther Q5.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I ju checked, and my P99AS fit fine in a JM George for the Walther Q5.
    Much appreciated. Obviously I've missed the sale at this point, but I'm sure another one will come around sooner or later. Like buzz_knox, I've been AIWB curious for a long time, and a sale on holsters from a well-respected maker seems like a good time to try it out. Really wish Mastermind would have supported Walthers back when they were making holsters for exactly that reason - their pricing, even when not on sale, was very curiosity-friendly.

Oh mothereffer. How the hell did I miss this? GRRRRR…

Quote Originally Posted by coconutdave View Post
    I just placed an order but didn't see where to put the code in...
    I also didn't see anything for the shipping discount.
    email this to me and we can apply the discount when it ships. For any future orders you put the code in where it asks if you "have a coupon?" Thank
    s
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    olstyn, I cannot tell for certain as I don't own a P99 and haven't ever handled one to check and see if it fits the PPQ holsters.

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List