I asked part of this question in the PX4 thread, but realized maybe it better belongs here in this forum.

I've had a PX4 Compact for a long time, but I'm thinking of ditching most of my 92's and switching to PX4's almost completely...and depending on my results with a new comp gun on the way, I might get out of 92's altogether. Going along with this, I'm gonna start carrying the PX4 more and my 92's and j-frame less.

The OWB holster for my Compact isn't going to cut it anymore. Also, I want a light that I can put on it, which right now is looking like a TLR-3 or TLR-4 because of of rail length issues. Whatever I get, I want to spend the money and get good quality.

The PX4 thread has a lot of info that's several years old on lights and holsters. What I want to know is, what's the state of the art in 2020? I mean excellent quality stuff. Small lights known to fit on the Compact. I'm not opposed to light / laser combos like the TLR-4 with the green laser. Any holsters that will fit the Compact with a light? Idk, maybe that's asking too much. I'll get 2 dedicated IWB holsters if that's best. Don't have a preference as to leather or Kydex.

With the j-frame, I most commonly AIWB or 2:00 IWB carry just ahead of my hipbone so the grip goes over top of the hipbone. I have a 32" waist with no belly.

Holster and light recommendations welcome.