Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Site Supporter status

My Site Supporter status

Both PayPal and my credit union show that I automatically renewed @ 0603 on June 28, yet I now appear as just a freeloader err.... I mean Member.

What gives Yo?
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

I don’t know what happened, but I unfucked it and thank you for your support.
    #RESIST

1st thing that came to mind, and back when even the commercials were worth watching.
    Damn I'm getting old.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I don’t know what happened, but I unfucked it and thank you for your support.
    Same thing happened to me. I was about to PM you the details but......catch 22, my PMs are over quota

Quote Originally Posted by GRV View Post
    Same thing happened to me. I was about to PM you the details but......catch 22, my PMs are over quota
    Fixed, I need to investigate this, I’ve just been busier than two mice fucking in a wool sock.
    #RESIST

Fixed, I need to investigate this, I’ve just been busier than two mice fucking in a wool sock.
    Thanks! Two possible leads in my case: 1) I noticed the subscription cost has increased and paypal billed me for the old price, 2) I had a username change during this last subscription cycle.

Wow, that is disturbingly busy.

It happened to me too. No rush, but I do loves me some Coterie Club access.

Thanks,
    Clobb
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

And to think I only knew "Hotter than two rats fucking in a wool sock"... It pays to be a Supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    And to think I only knew "Hotter than two rats fucking in a wool sock"... It pays to be a Supporter.
    And now I will attempt to work in both sayings at work this week. We’re short handed in a warehouse type shop during a Texas summer so both will be appropriate.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    I got the phrase from a salty, incredibly tough Marine Gunny (my first company Gunny in the Fleet) that also referred to hands as "foreskin retractors"
    #RESIST

User Tag List