Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My Site Supporter status

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    So, about that post...
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....29#post1210029
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Site Supporter
    @LittleLebowski - My site supporter status disappeared. Since I found out about it pre-coffee, I figured that I had somehow forgotten to renew and paid again. Then I went into my PayPal account and found that it was on automatic renewal and did in fact renew on 2 January. Please fix, and put the money I just paid into the gift membership fund. I'll cancel the new recurring payment once you get it fixed. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    @LittleLebowski - My site supporter status disappeared. Since I found out about it pre-coffee, I figured that I had somehow forgotten to renew and paid again. Then I went into my PayPal account and found that it was on automatic renewal and did in fact renew on 2 January. Please fix, and put the money I just paid into the gift membership fund. I'll cancel the new recurring payment once you get it fixed. Thanks!
    Will do and thank you very much.
    #RESIST

@LittleLebowski My PayPal was set up with the old $25 and it sent that in to renew. I lost my Site Supporter status. I was going to change it just before it expired buy didn't get it done in time. I deleted my $25 account and renewed with a new $30 account and now I'm a site supporter again. Just consider the $25 a donation to P-F.com and use it however.

User Tag List