Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: It appears that Glock is getting rid of the Gen 4.....

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    That article has nothing to do with sight pushers.
    Or trigger finger placement. Or training.

It’s about getting funding for new guns that are not Glocks.
    Could be, but why has Glock taken back the pistols and is working on replacement sights?
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    The PF world is pretty small. Which one of you guys knows someone in east hartford PD or a member of the cadre?
    Having come close to being shot by Hartford officers during an op back in the mid-80's, I'd just as soon move along. "Professional" they weren't.
    (Hopefully things have improved in the past 35 years...though the quote gives little confidence.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    That union pres sounds like a complete idiot. Most here know way more than I do, especially about policing, but I suspect he is one of way too many of officers who have no interest in guns or shooting. Sad.
    You have it all wrong.

As I stated this is in the media for a reason. Someone wants to send a message to those who control the purse strings that they need / want new guns that are not Glocks.

City council members who approve budget don’t know guns but they know about the power of media attention and the effect it has on safety conscious constituents.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    Could be, but why has Glock taken back the pistols and is working on replacement sights?
    Glock wants to keep the account.

Sounds like the someone (maybe the chief) likes Glocks and the union president doesn’t.

Maybe it’s just because the Gen 4s are leaving, but I grabbed a new one that I found because of it and I actually prefer it to my gen 5.

User Tag List