Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SureFire 6P LED Defender

Student

SureFire 6P LED Defender

So far since the the previous installment of dinnertime deliberations, we have determined to sup upon "BEEF!" and "POTATOES!" Hold fast, for now it is time to declare your drinks.

In doing so, you shall cast your lot for the very first flashlight, and very first SureFire product I ever purchased, even before enlistment into military service, and the lone survivor left in a trail of lost, broken, gifted, and sold G2/G2Xs bought from the MCSS. Impressive. Which is why I shall dispose of it without sentiment. Also the tailcap is probably kinda worn out so it should probably be replaced with something Malkoff, along with a Malkoff head. In fact, you should probably just go buy a complete Malkoff flashlight instead of this. Why am I paying shipping for you to have it when I can just throw it away?

Include any of the power words "BEER!" or "LIQUOR!" or "WINE!" or "WATER!" in your response to this post to indicate your participation. Failure to use caps and exclamation in your selection as shown will result in your omission from the draw, as well as an immediately negative reflection of your enthusiasm as a diner who prefers to order meat. Failure to proselytize your proposition for only "WATER!", if "WATER!" is what you solely desire, and instead additionally declaring any of the other choices except "LIQUOR!" will be frowned upon, but will not count for, nor against, your participation.

If your number is drawn, you will need to provide a good shipping address for me to send to you free of postage cost.

Name:  15936723649928985802980571685010.jpg
Views: 847
Size:  63.5 KB

You have until the clock strikes midnight Mountain Time at the end of Wednesday, July 15th.
    Last edited by Yung; 08-07-2020 at 10:26 PM.

Student
    You may start now.

LIQUOR! Is quicker...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WATER! Thank you!
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Site Supporter
    BEER!

“In WINE there is wisdom.
    In BEER there is freedom.
    In WATER there is bacteria.”

-Benjamin Franklin