Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are these guys in Provo?

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I gotta agree with TGS on this one. They know the police will play by the rules, mostly, and if they don't there's the lawsuit lottery to win. They don't *really* believe the cops are unhinged murderers or they wouldn't act like they do. Random assholes are random, though, and random and unpredictable is scarier.

It's not the path I would take, but I also understand the argument of not ceding the field. Unfortunately it just continues the balkanization. I'd rather see efforts like primary-ing out shitbird mayors and prosecutors then showing up in your cammies, but maybe they are doing both. Probably not, but maybe.
    Watching all of this unfold grates on me and I'm certainly not advocating bending over and going all Ghandi on it. On the other hand, I can see how this kind of decision can open a real Pandoras box of cascading effect that can do far more harm than good.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

If you see me in public with a plate carrier on it's because I'm either out of options or out of fucks.
    At the rate the left is pushing, I'm about to dig mine out of the closet.
    Just sayin.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Watching all of this unfold grates on me and I'm certainly not advocating bending over and going all Ghandi on it. On the other hand, I can see how this kind of decision can open a real Pandoras box of cascading effect that can do far more harm than good.
    You could always show up and show them what REAL plate armor is all about...... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    You could always show up and show them what REAL plate armor is all about...... :-)
    I think some guy already stole my thunder on that one at the CHAZ.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    I personally have a hard time believing that such a group as described that also requires a secret-handshake through a curtain and has a tradition of duty of "prepping" (for lack of a better word, ignore the pop-culture connotation) doesn't also have an organized militia network texting each other on Signal.
    You are 100% correct.

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir?

Quote Originally Posted by jtcarm View Post
    The Choirboys
    Fixed it for ya
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    Fixed it for ya
    Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgentFix View Post
    Big picture warning. From a thread on twitter https://twitter.com/willi_g98/status/127847945179021721) several guys with simliar gear and markings near a BLM protest in Provo. Zoomable, higher-resolution images in the URLs below each image.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eb4SR_eV...jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eb4SawkU...jpg&name=large

[url]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eb4dxERU4AIu5hH?format=jpg&name=large
    My buddy Johnny F swears these guys are Phone Cops, and are very dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by DMF13 View Post
    My buddy Johnny F swears these guys are Phone Cops, and are very dangerous.
    Phone cops? Do you mean phony cops?

User Tag List