Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are these guys in Provo?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Curtis Sliwa would demand they wear berets
    Ol’ Curtis probably got laid a lot in that beret; not judging...

Name:  20200702_173508.jpg
Views: 805
Size:  39.6 KB
    Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe S View Post
    Name:  20200702_173508.jpg
Views: 805
Size:  39.6 KB
    Anyone?
    Best I can do with it:

Name:  Screenshot from 2020-07-02 17-47-32.png
Views: 793
Size:  92.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Best I can do with it:

Name:  Screenshot from 2020-07-02 17-47-32.png
Views: 793
Size:  92.4 KB
    It's frustrating the heck out of me, because I know I've seen the top one,but can't recall where.

Cuneiform? 5 nails, like Jesus?

Let sleeping dogs lie. This is a publicly searchable forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post
    So's Twitter. And google images.
    If one does not wish to be in the public eye, than one can choose not to be.

I'm not much for being told what and what not to do by an anonymous username on an Internet forum. Don't like this post? Feel free to hit the "report post". Or not. IRDGAF either way.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Are they from Mount Pleasant?
    Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer.

While its not very well known, "rumor" is the mormon church has their own private militia made up by various former Spec Ops guys and guys trained by them.

There is also a surprising number of "militias" (though tbey never call themselves that) that are very well organized, trained, and very secret. The rednecks you see on the news calling themseleves "militia" and sporting cheap ARs with crappy training gets all the publicity but aren't exactly representative of the entire truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post
    Generally speaking, if you don't want people to see you, don't go out in public and let someone photograph you for twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Warped Mindless View Post
    While its not very well known, "rumor" is the mormon church has their own private militia made up by various former Spec Ops guys and guys trained by them.

There is also a surprising number of "militias" (though tbey never call themselves that) that are very well organized, trained, and very secret. The rednecks you see on the news calling themseleves "militia" and sporting cheap ARs with crappy training gets all the publicity but aren't exactly representative of the entire truth.
    I have to agree with this. My area is rural but close to a metro area. There's a private range a mile from my house and it's busy. When I say private I mean there is no website and very few people know anything about it other than people shoot there a lot. I would bet dollars to doughnuts that there's an organized militia where I live and the guy that owns that property is one of the organizers. I've met the guy and talked to him a bit about shooting on his property so I'm not just running on total conjecture here. I didn't get an invitation so I must not have known the secret hand shake when I was introduced to the gentleman. HSLD kind of guy. If I had to guess, old SO dude.
    Last edited by Borderland; 07-03-2020 at 09:35 AM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List