Maybe Wynn's Jolly Roger Flag?

Name:  flag.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  3.8 KB

I'm going with "Western Union"

/s
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Warped Mindless View Post
    While its not very well known, "rumor" is the mormon church has their own private militia made up by various former Spec Ops guys and guys trained by them.
    The church does use security services, but there is no "private militia". I know a guy who had been on the protection detail for the General Authorities and the President of the church when he was on SLC PD SWAT.

Back in the day before Utah became a state, that's another story.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    The church does use security services, but there is no "private militia". I know a guy who had been on the protection detail for the General Authorities and the President of the church when he was on SLC PD SWAT.

Back in the day before Utah became a state, that's another story.
    From what I know about Mormons they aren't militant. They were in the early days of the church but that was over 100 years ago and it was a self preservation thing. They just want to practice their own religion and be left alone, which mostly they are.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    In the past some would knock on doors as part of missionary work but not as frequently as JW's who jump, shout, and roll when overcome by euphoria. I always wondered if JW women became aroused during the activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    The Mystic Symbol.
    LDS Ancestry. Interesting.

Site Supporter
    Late to the party and a WAG.

Photo 3 at page one on the far right appears to depict a "janky" paddle holster on a belt that is far too thin and the paddle not even inside the waistband. When you add that with the black boots in summer in Utah and the not quite rightness of the gear across the board re a certain lack of uniformity, I would make an educated guess that these guys are not operating in an MIL/LEO/GOVT capacity. The absence of any patch depicting a badge, seal or entity name bolsters my conclusion in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    Late to the party and a WAG.

Photo 3 at page one on the far right appears to depict a "janky" paddle holster on a belt that is far too thin and the paddle not even inside the waistband. When you add that with the black boots in summer in Utah and the not quite rightness of the gear across the board re a certain lack of uniformity, I would make an educated guess that these guys are not operating in an MIL/LEO/GOVT capacity. The absence of any patch depicting a badge, seal or entity name bolsters my conclusion in my mind.
    Good catch on that.
    Maybe he's the new 2nd Lt.

All in all though, they seem to be the best "non-pro" team I have seen in a long time. At least in appearance.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by randyho View Post
    LDS Ancestry. Interesting.
    From the heady times of ancient America when Michigan was actually a colony of Egypt and declared allegiance to the Egyptian King.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Far out. Mormonism and Piracy combined. Good catch, boss.

User Tag List