Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are these guys in Provo?

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    That would be my guess. Unidentifiable except by members of their own group. This has been up all morning and nobody here seems to know who they are.
    The dude who originally posted on twitter about them said he asked who they were with, and their leader(?) said "concerned citizens."

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    HSLD
    LSHD
    Either way, they care enough about their country to actually show up and do something about it.
    Thank you

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I’m not real familiar with rifles, so please excuse if this is a dumb question: are they real?

Somebody mentioned Airsoft and I have heard the BB guns are extremely lifelike, hence my question.

Same question about the sidearms.
    They appear to be real, no standardization though.

The Airsoft comment was a joke.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Wait, are we saying these guys are NOT .gov?
    No they are not .GOV.

Look a little closer and you will see the weapons, armor etc are not uniform and they have no LE/police markings.

They are a little more uniform looking than most militia groups and they have someone familiar with Friend /foe ID TTPs but definitely not GOV/LE.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    Another tell for me is that none of them appear to be overweight or over-age.
    I was thinking the same thing. Whoever they are they at least appear to have standards.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    Another tell for me is that none of them appear to be overweight or over-age.
    Definitely not cops then :-)

Hard to tell age with them all covered up in helmets and masks.

Baofeng etc type radios are very much a thing among both Airsoft /LARP groups and militia groups. They are not in any way exclusive to .GOV.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    No they are not .GOV.

Look a little closer and you will see the weapons, armor etc are not uniform and they have no LE/police markings.
    Plus I don't think any .GOV agencies issue rifles with pistol braces.

If they’re just a bunch of regular dudes, they’re better funded than my set of regular dudes.

Site Supporter
    Curtis Sliwa would demand they wear berets
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

If you take a close look at the second photo, you'll see that there are at least three others carrying firearms. A woman to the right wears a pistol on her hip, a man on the left looks to be carrying a pistol at his hip and wears a black chest rig. There is a person mostly hidden by the man in cammies who appears to be carrying an AR.

Welcome to Utah
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

User Tag List