Thread: Good bit on the protests against LE in this country

Good bit on the protests against LE in this country

From a buddy in the Corps:

People who think America is so terrible, are like college kids at a five star resort in Somalia whom have never been outside the wall complaining about their oppression because the lobster was served cold. Go to Brazil, Africa, or Mexico, put on a ski mask and yell in a cops face and let me know when you notice the slight cultural differences.
    #RESIST

Your'e buddy should join PF.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Your'e buddy should join PF.
    PF cannot handle him as a community. I’m not saying that in a bad way. Plus he’s too busy slinging lead for a living and hooking up with girls half his age to get on a forum
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    From a buddy in the Corps:
    F@$& yea!

LL- Do I or should I know him....It really is a small Corps...

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    LL- Do I or should I know him....It really is a small Corps...
    He was with 3/1 STA in OIF 1, big, extremely quick witted hog with very unarmed combat skills (10 years of sambo). He’s still carrying a gun for a living. I think he got out around 2002-2003.
    #RESIST

PF cannot handle him as a community. I’m not saying that in a bad way. Plus he’s too busy slinging lead for a living and hooking up with girls half his age to get on a forum
    Hell, now I want to buy him a site sponsorship.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Hell, now I want to buy him a site sponsorship.
    He’d never use it and I don’t think his employer will allow him to say much on social media.
    #RESIST

He’d never use it and I don’t think his employer will allow him to say much on social media.
    I think everybody knows guys like that from their Corps days. I can recall a few for sure.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

User Tag List