Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Who do we like for masks?

Iíve been wearing a 3M 1/2 respirator with organic vapor / p100 filters.

"BJJ is sort of like nonconsensual yoga"
    "You donít really graduate from certain problems or certain thingsÖ like you always have to work on trigger control and pulling the trigger straight. " --Ben Stoeger 1/24/2018

Site Supporter
    How are people liking the Halo mask? I'm thinking about trying that one. Thanks.

FYI, n95 masks donít stop punches.

"BJJ is sort of like nonconsensual yoga"
    "You donít really graduate from certain problems or certain thingsÖ like you always have to work on trigger control and pulling the trigger straight. " --Ben Stoeger 1/24/2018

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    How are people liking the Halo mask? I'm thinking about trying that one. Thanks.
    Hereís my longish review on the halo mask. It was a 10/10 out of the box. It has these foam nose bridges that stick on that makes it extremely comfortable and not move around. But after washing it a few times they came off and now it rides down my face while talking so I donít wear it that much now. Maybe I just need a bigger size but Iím not willing to pay $15 for an order of the nose bridges. I would recommend it just buy extra foam nose pieces.
    "We don't rise to the level of our expectations, we FALL to the level of our training"- Archilochus

Site Supporter
    Thanks very much.

User Tag List