Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Keep moving!' Couple brandish an AR-15 and a handgun at protesters

Site Supporter
    Rioters can do whatever they want - normal citizens held to different standard. That will not play well in at least 50% of America. Meanwhile record gun and ammo sales.............hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Rioters can do whatever they want - normal citizens held to different standard. That will not play well in at least 50% of America. Meanwhile record gun and ammo sales.............hmmm
    And toilet paper. Think there's a correlation?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    That DA is a piece of shit.
    I'll bet $100 PF-Dollars that DA Kim Gardner sees the inside of a jail (as an inmate) before the McClockeys do.

"For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Officer struck by a brick - suspect released without charges by our prosecutor as part of the "no charges for peaceful protests" initiative.

Officers being reviewed for criminal charges from the same peaceful protest.

Like I said way up thread, welcome to our world. I firmly believe the pendulum will swing again, but it's going to suck in the meantime.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Officer struck by a brick - suspect released without charges by our prosecutor as part of the "no charges for peaceful protests" initiative.

Officers being reviewed for criminal charges from the same peaceful protest.

Like I said way up thread, welcome to our world. I firmly believe the pendulum will swing again, but it's going to suck in the meantime.
    I believe way more Americans support police than do not. Issue is the media - main stream and social - cater to those that do not support police. I can only hope that these Americans go to the polls in November and finally let THEIR voices be heard.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I believe way more Americans support police than do not. Issue is the media - main stream and social - cater to those that do not support police. I can only hope that these Americans go to the polls in November and finally let THEIR voices be heard.
    I can only tell you I've gotten more thank yous and more fuck yous both. I'm on social media (my photo and a misspelling of my name, anyway) as the arresting officer of a black male juvenile and what a shitbag I am. I wasn't the arresting officer. Some random chick also says I'm the one who called her trailer trash and told her to die of an overdose two years ago. I wasn't even working her area two years ago. The only reason I'm aware is Intel notified me in case I get threats or the like. I had two citizens go out of their way to say thanks today, as well. So, like I said, I'm getting more of both.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    I'll bet $100 PF-Dollars that DA Kim Gardner sees the inside of a jail (as an inmate) before the McClockeys do.

Name:  17c.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  19.5 KB
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by EPF View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...ives-matter-la

I’m sure we will hear the same outrage over this one.

I’m not condoning sticking a gun in someone’s face over it, but am I one of the only people who thinks that “protesting” at someone’s house at 5:30am is grounds for an ass-kicking?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I’m not condoning sticking a gun in someone’s face over it, but am I one of the only people who thinks that “protesting” at someone’s house at 5:30am is grounds for an ass-kicking?
    The 5:30 am time was probably selected specifically to provoke a reaction that could then be recorded on video.

Thats about the time my sprinklers used to come on when I lived in town.

Just coincidental.
    “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

User Tag List