Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Keep moving!' Couple brandish an AR-15 and a handgun at protesters

Site Supporter
    I really want to reach into that picture and push that guy's AR down to low ready, and get the GI sling off of the bolt catch. It's almost making my eye twitch.

But... new shooting drill? .380 or smaller blowback pistol fired one-handed with the elbow at 90* or smaller - say, 3 shots on 3 B24's at 5yds spaced 1yd apart from each?
    -0.5 sec bonus time awarded if the weapon is drawn from a designer purse worth more than the pistol used.

We'll call it the 'Karen Catches Charges Karen's Done Asking' drill?

Edit - considering the circumstances as reported elsewhere, if I got doxxed and had a mob marching up to my home on private property chanting that shit, I'd be fully jocked up with a long gun and sidearm myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    OK, Boomer.

No, seriously though, I agree completely.

That goes a long way towards excusing the rule 3 infraction. Those things have, like, a 43-lb DA trigger.
    That was so obvious from miles away that I almost put it in myself...but knew you wouldn't disappoint be able to fight the temptation.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    That was so obvious from miles away that I almost put it in myself...but knew you wouldn't disappoint be able to fight the temptation.
    I gotcher back, buddy.

There’s low hanging, and then there’s “ripe, and already on the ground.”

Site Supporter
    Double tap
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post

Edit - considering the circumstances as reported elsewhere, if I got doxxed and had a mob marching up to my home on private property chanting that shit, I'd be fully jocked up with a long gun and sidearm myself.
    Laughed out loud, then caught your edit and laughed again.

And.... I'd be armed and on the roof.
    Looking like plenty of flat space up there.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    I really want to reach into that picture and push that guy's AR down to low ready, and get the GI sling off of the bolt catch. It's almost making my eye twitch.

But... new shooting drill? .380 or smaller blowback pistol fired one-handed with the elbow at 90* or smaller - say, 3 shots on 3 B24's at 5yds spaced 1yd apart from each?
    -0.5 sec bonus time awarded if the weapon is drawn from a designer purse worth more than the pistol used.

If that was a private driveway, not just road, and the mob tore down a gate to get in I wouldn’t have a moral qualm with them dropping anybody with a visible weapon.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    If that was a private driveway, not just road, and the mob tore down a gate to get in I wouldn’t have a moral qualm with them dropping anybody with a visible weapon.
    Me neither.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    It's a PPk, allegedly
    Name:  5F368AA4-F5C3-4377-A867-5CFCFC1768B1.jpg
Views: 947
Size:  21.0 KB
    Name:  C3C948CA-304D-4654-8458-454FB9977DD9.jpg
Views: 973
Size:  24.0 KB
    Slide is too squared off at the rear, extractor is too long, trigger is solid and at the rear of the trigger guard area like a single action instead of a hinged TDA, front end looks all wrong too.

The interesting thing to me is that the protesters followed through and marched in an upscale neighborhood. Well, that and how many ARs are going to be sold in that locale and others after viewing the video.

Name:  1593445740357.jpg
Views: 897
Size:  63.8 KB

The long feared Boomer Uprising is upon us. Gone are the sunny peaceful days of ANTIFA and Proud Boys. Ye shall fall, for a rain of hardball shall sweep the land.

User Tag List