Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Keep moving!' Couple brandish an AR-15 and a handgun at protesters

Seems like a repeat protest / march was held yesterday outside the gate without incident:

https://www.expressnews.com/news/art...e-15385557.php

ST. LOUIS (AP) — Several hundred protesters made a peaceful return trip Friday to the St. Louis mansion owned by a white couple whose armed defense of their home during an earlier demonstration earned them both scorn and support.

Protesters marched along the busy public boulevard called Kingshighway, which intersects with Portland Place, a private street that is the site of the Renaissance palazzo-style home of Mark McCloskey, 61, and his 63-year-old wife, Patricia.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Seems like a repeat protest / march was held yesterday outside the gate without incident:
    I wonder why these people don't have something better to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Neighbors wrote a letter denouncing the couple: https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...ouple/2299289/

Seems they have pulled guns before: https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/lo...d-2397ebdbe79a

Just information as I said, there will be social and negative consequences.
    Name:  ECC04BD8-05F5-4B2D-96D8-0EE833F1B4C2.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  37.4 KB

Here’s the letter. I know two people on the list. I’m incredulous that they thought their signatures (telling the whole BLM/Antifa world you where you live) was a good idea.

That letter wreaks of "please dont destroy pur houses too when you come back".

Quote Originally Posted by shane45 View Post
    That letter wreaks of "please dont destroy our houses too when you come back".

Word of the letter of capitulation has reached the rooftop Koreans...

There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Just as it was stupid for the Lawn Lawyers to go on politically oriented cable shows and blather (with a weird blathering personal attorney), these folks who might object to the lawyers actions could have delivered their views to the couple personally. Have an HOA meeting.

Why is it that now you must get the social media max publicity for everything?

It was like storming the Bastille! IIRC, that was a move against the tyranny of the French Royal Government. Revolt against a rich aristocracy who lived in big mansions. Ahem. Ironic choice of 'storming'.

STFU. The validity of your actions (as 'tactically stupid' as they were), might be better handled by letting it die down.

That's how I read it. Sad, really.

Wasn't there a video of a group of non-diverse partiers, drinking and whooping it up in encouragement from a second story window as the protest march walked by, only to be pelted with window-breaking rocks? Seems like I recall them verbalizing confusion as to "why were we targeted, we support your movement." Same here I reckon.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    You mean exactly the way they haven't done twice now already?
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by P30 View Post
    I wonder why these people don't have something better to do.
    Because 90% of them are spoiled college kids, trust funders or on welfare and 10% of them are paid agitators.
    So basically, they're "at their job".
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

If the past two months have shown us anything, it's that appeasing the mob works...
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

User Tag List