Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Keep moving!' Couple brandish an AR-15 and a handgun at protesters

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    On our list of names with meaning, let’s not forget Boudreaux and Thibodeaux.

Half of me says we should start a GoFundMe page to send them to a team tactics class, and the other half says we should invest in them to teach team tactics to other lawyers.
    Had to look them up, wasn't aware.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boud...and_Thibodeaux

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Name:  930B5120-732A-4C8B-8565-82AE766760AD.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  19.2 KB
    #RESIST

What a sad day it is in America when law abiding home owners cause such hand-wringing controversy for protecting their property. All the legalees technicality b.s. in this tread, as an example.

I wonder how many innocent people have died because they hesitated for only few seconds to use necessary force out of fear of legal repercussion and expenses incurred.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Lawn Lawyers
    You have to get a TM on this immediately!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

If this guy had any sense he would copyright the image of himself with the AR as fast as possible, then get on the horn with PSA and discuss his licensing fee for a limited run of branded lowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    Here’s his version of events.

I couldn't convict this guy in court. Storming of the Bastille paints the picture of a revolution by armed revolutionaries. Threatened my wife and our dog. The only thing that saved us was that rifle.. Somehow I think this guy makes his money convincing juries. Doesn't hurt to present your defense right away in the media either.

I'm not making any judgement calls here on his actions, but he's like two TD's ahead in the first quarter.

Any of the armed insurgents show up on YT yet to make their case for storming the Bastille?
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazos Dan View Post
    What a sad day it is in America when law abiding home owners cause such hand-wringing controversy for protecting their property. All the legalees technicality b.s. in this tread, as an example.

I wonder how many innocent people have died because they hesitated for only few seconds to use necessary force out of fear of legal repercussion and expenses incurred.
    Probably a lot. Which is why it's real important to know all that "legalees technicality b.s." and have decisions pre-made as much as possible prior to being in the mix. You can wish things were different, you can work to make things different, but you ignore how things actually are at your own peril.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I couldn't convict this guy in court. Storming of the Bastille paints the picture of a revolution by armed revolutionaries. Threatened my wife and our dog. The only thing that saved us was that rifle.. Somehow I think this guy makes his money convincing juries. Doesn't hurt to present your defense right away in the media either.

I'm not making any judgement calls here on his actions, but he's like two TD's ahead in the first quarter.

Any of the armed insurgents show up on YT yet to make their case for storming the Bastille?
    It’s almost like he had his trial narrative mapped out ahead of the interview. All in all, his participating in TV interviews raises an interesting point. In addition to concealed carry insurance, maybe we should have public relations insurance as well. He’s engaging in a PR move, and priming his likely jury pool (were he ever charged) to think of him in a more human light.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Not going to bother quoting individually.

I honestly had no idea "Karen" was race or even sex dependent. I'm vaguely aware of what a Chad is because my son speaks fluent meme.

Indiana does not have a brandishing law, but conduct that might be brandishing elsewhere *might* be Intimidation here if other elements are present. Pointing a firearm (without being LEO and/or falling into a self-defense exemption) is a "A" misdemeanor if unloaded, Felony 6 if loaded. Don't care to look up MO, and others already have.

I've got zero issues with them defending their homes and marking their territory, but that doesn't mean I have to applaud their obvious lack of forethought as far as training and planning. Rooftop Koreans and Lawn Lawyers have radically different amounts of cover available...
    All that masonry - plenty of cover, they just don't know to use it What these two needed to do was hire the Seattle Antifatwat-disarmer and a couple of his friends, 24-7 until this calms down.

Tragic that no one has made a "Meet Me in St Louis" meme yet...

Phuc Long is in on it too

Name:  phuc.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  76.7 KB

User Tag List