Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Keep moving!' Couple brandish an AR-15 and a handgun at protesters

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    That is the double standard that really bugs me - how many rioters/looters will lose their jobs. Maybe the two lawyers that firebombed the police vehicles.
    Since their employer belled them out I'm guessing not.
    Last edited by 5pins; 06-29-2020 at 06:28 PM.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Aaaaand they've released a statement they support BLM and the agitators were white.

https://fox2now.com/news/couple-seen...imminent-harm/
    Lawyering in the First Degree.

Well done.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Gotta love nimbys. I support BLM .I support protests and riots. Oh wait. It's in my suburbs. Go get the guns we hate and don't want anyone else to have honey. Not in my neighborhood.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Not going to bother quoting individually.

I honestly had no idea "Karen" was race or even sex dependent. I'm vaguely aware of what a Chad is because my son speaks fluent meme.

Indiana does not have a brandishing law, but conduct that might be brandishing elsewhere *might* be Intimidation here if other elements are present. Pointing a firearm (without being LEO and/or falling into a self-defense exemption) is a "A" misdemeanor if unloaded, Felony 6 if loaded. Don't care to look up MO, and others already have.

I've got zero issues with them defending their homes and marking their territory, but that doesn't mean I have to applaud their obvious lack of forethought as far as training and planning. Rooftop Koreans and Lawn Lawyers have radically different amounts of cover available...
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Have the police arrested the couple yet? That seems to be the running theme these days when people try to interrupt the krystalnacht.

Here’s his version of events.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Since their employer balled them out I'm guessing not.
    Well there you go

On our list of names with meaning, let’s not forget Boudreaux and Thibodeaux.

Half of me says we should start a GoFundMe page to send them to a team tactics class, and the other half says we should invest in them to teach team tactics to other lawyers.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    Here’s his version of events...
    Thanks for this, very useful to hear his side of the story.

Seems like he can't square what happened with his thought process. "I'm not the enemy of people who care about black lives..." Yeah. Didn't seem to stop the mob coming for you, though.

The poor guy sounds scared shitless.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankinCA View Post
    Agree...Capitalist Dogs....Eat The Rich...I mean it’s Sunny and They are Rich

User Tag List