Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Massachusetts police chief grovels

Site Supporter
    We have seen images of cops groveling. We have read some demands pulled out of assholes. We have not seen examples of discourse where positions can be discussed. I refer to demands, their origins, and consequences if implemented. I have seen no public forum where those who disagree can talk. So I think there must have been some change in the way people think. Analyzing, comparing, and contrasting seem not to be allowed. People appear afraid to engage in conversation unless a certain set of rules apply.

An editorial in my newspaper called for decriminalizing many misdemeanors. Reason was that police are over policing black and brown areas. The claim is that this type policing makes criminals of black and brown citizens who otherwise would not become criminals. I regret that the writer did not give examples of misdemeanors that he would decriminalize.The cops I know already have too many calls to answer. They do not look for persons to arrest. Instead they respond to calls in these areas. Who's calling 911? Minority citizens living in these neighborhoods.

My question to l.e. is what are some misdemeanors that might be decriminalized?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiban View Post
    Whoa. That triggered some fremdschämen.
    OT, but, learning has occurred.

Ciownworld.

The real question should be has he updated his departments UOF policies to comply with the new reality and does his department have officers on all shifts that have attended mental health crisis response training.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Obviously looking for a political career after retirement.
    Above is the supreme intellectual comment made on the forum in the last year. That is exactly what this man is doing. We need to send this winner a wooden bill so he can go peck shit the chickens.

Should we have a formal award called the Wooden Bill Award? If so, that can be my contribution to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Above is the supreme intellectual comment made on the forum in the last year. That is exactly what this man is doing. We need to send this winner a wooden bill so he can go peck shit the chickens.

Should we have a formal award called the Wooden Bill Award? If so, that can be my contribution to the forum.
    The symbol for an award fitting this coward's behavior must include some form of cringing chicken.

Name:  cringing chicken.png
Views: 174
Size:  10.6 KB
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

User Tag List